How much in how long?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Scarlett, 14 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Scarlett

Scarlett Full Member

I'm sure its been asked before, but as a newbie/restarter, I would love to know how much weight peeps have lost, and how long it took them to lose it, or reach goal. As I'm at the start of my journey (17 stone) wanting to get to 10, this would be really inspiring for me to know!

J x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey Scarlett - WELCOME !! I'm sure there'll be lots of replies to your question very soon.....

good luck with your weight loss journey...

if you're on a vlcd, then the losses are a stone per month.....

Debz x
  4. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Hiya scarlett, cant answer really as im only doing week 4! but just to give you a idea I started at 17 and am now down to 15.11 in under 4 weeks.

I know porgeous on here lost a incredible amount of weight in only 6 months!

Check out the inspiration slide!
  5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

I started at 16st 1lb and am now 12st 6lb just into my 14thweek.xx
    Good Luck.xx
  6. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi and welcome - I have gone from 17.4 to 15.6 in 7 weeks. I have been on holiday for a week in there too!

Good Luck with your loss. Most seem to have a very good first week and then settle to about 1 stone a month.
  7. spooky

spooky Banned

I lost 3 1/2 stones in 13 weeks. Average for the diet is a stone a month on the Sole Source programme.
  8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I lost the first 3 stone in two months.

The whole 8 stone took about 9 months, but only because I had to come off a few times.

I think many people tend to lose more (often about 3 stone in a couple of months), then averages to about a stone a month :clap:
  9. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    I lost just under 5 and a half stone in 6 months, the first three and half stone I lost in 14 weeks, the rest was slower as I did it on the higher plans.

10. thinkthincd

thinkthincd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi i've only been on CD for 5 weeks, but i started at 18 st 2lbs and 5 weeks later i'm 16 st 1 lb. It really will change your life!

11. Scarlett

Scarlett Full Member

wow!! there are some amazing losses here.. feel really excited but impatient about the journey ahead!
  12. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Scarlett, I know how you feel, I feel that way too. I am trying to keep in mind that as long as I stick too it, I will lose. It is very hard to be patient but as I am going along I am also trying to work on my other issues so that I can benefit from the maintance program and "rewire" my brain with better thinking, choices and tastes in foods, healthy foods. It truly is a journey. Thanks to all the posters on here, I have gotten so much inspiration from everyone and I am glad we can share with each other.:cool::sign0144:
    wk 1-4 -22.7
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.