how much is 12 weeks please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maxine uk, 12 December 2009.

1. maxine uk

maxine uk Well-Known Member

quick question, i want topay for a 12 week block payment can someone tell me how much it will be i pay the £4.50 rate, and i am treating myself to it for christmas (and before the price goes up in january)
    thank you :)
  2. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Never bought one before but is it that you buy for 10 weeks and get 12 weeks

Irene xx
  3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Yes, you get 12 weeks for the price of 10 (6 weeks for the price of 5 on the 'smaller' countdown).
  4. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

£45 - you pay for 10 and get 2 weeks free (12 in total) - this price only applies until the end of the year though before the prices go up for classes and therefore the countdown price will go up to x
  5. maxine uk

thank you, thats what i thought paying for it tomorrow and try and save some money in the new year :cry:
  6. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

im doing mine on the 29th although i've got to try and scrape together the money o well worry about that nearer the time after all it is saving me money in the long run!
  7. maxine uk

i wanted to wait until the latset possible time too, but im on holiday from thursday so i miss the wi on 21st and the 29th (i think) is just a mini wi... where is my head anyone seen it :eek: