1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

how much is 12 weeks please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maxine uk, 12 December 2009 Social URL.

1. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Diet:
    doing it on my own
    quick question, i want topay for a 12 week block payment can someone tell me how much it will be i pay the £4.50 rate, and i am treating myself to it for christmas (and before the price goes up in january)
    thank you :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Never bought one before but is it that you buy for 10 weeks and get 12 weeks

Irene xx

4. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes, you get 12 weeks for the price of 10 (6 weeks for the price of 5 on the 'smaller' countdown).

5. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    £45 - you pay for 10 and get 2 weeks free (12 in total) - this price only applies until the end of the year though before the prices go up for classes and therefore the countdown price will go up to x

6. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Diet:
    doing it on my own
    thank you, thats what i thought paying for it tomorrow and try and save some money in the new year :cry:

7. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    im doing mine on the 29th although i've got to try and scrape together the money o well worry about that nearer the time after all it is saving me money in the long run!

8. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Diet:
    doing it on my own
    i wanted to wait until the latset possible time too, but im on holiday from thursday so i miss the wi on 21st and the 29th (i think) is just a mini wi... where is my head anyone seen it :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.