How much is realistic?

rainbowdrops22

Hi
I've been on CD for a few weeks. I'm 25 stone and was just wondering I have a wedding on July 13th 2012, how much do you think is realistic to have lost by then? I would love to be 15 stone so that's 10 stone in 8 and 3/4 months.

When I was last 15 stone I was a comfy size 20 so I would love to be able to find a decent dress, not something in a size 32!

Hi there, the average loss on CD is around a stone a month (the first week you will lose much more and the more you have to lose initaly the bigger your losses will be in the first few weeks). These losses will of course plateau over time.

All the best! And don't give up!! Just concentrate on completing a day at a time for now. You've plenty of time to lose weight for the wedding.

You might manage it, but even if you don't, you'll be close. And imagine how much better you'll look!

All you can do is stick to your plan every day between now and then. Your body will do the rest. Every time you're tempted to cheat or otherwise come off plan, think about your 15 stone goal. Anything you put in your mouth that you shouldn't can only make the day you hit that magic number 15 further away.

Back