Cruise PP How much meat?

Madison

Hi,
Just wondering to myself after I've scoffed a pack of extra lean mince for my dinner-am
I eating way too much?!

I had two eggs n some prawns for breakfast, turkey mince for lunch and then the extra lean beef mince for dinner. I know the good doc says quantities are unlimited but I find I tend to eat more now as I've started training for 10k race and seem to be ravenous after the training.

I've stopped weighing myself a few weeks back as don't want to get obsessed by the numbers fluctuating. Clothes feel looser but I'm unsure as to whether it's due to toning or dropping actual weight.. Sorry for rambling on, just curious to see what kind of amounts of protein others are eating, thanks in advance.

I had a whole chicken (minus skin and wings) for tea yesterday! I have around the same as you do, if I have mince it's at least the whole pack! Don't worry- I actually find I lose more if I eat more!! Munch away!

There was something on Supersize vs Superskinny about eating too much red meat and there was a daily limit but i cant remember what it was lol

I eat a whole chicken breast pre and post training as I tend to be ravenous after exercise too. If you're hungry then eat, especially if it's pure protein as the worst thing you can do on this diet is not eat enough.

Agree with everyone to eat as much protein as you like or need. I often eat a whole chicken over a day and a pack of mince made into flan disappears fairly quickly too - today I have had 12 chicken thighs throughout the day - so that may be a bit excessive too but it is protein!!! So my advice is eat it if you need it - I try to limit dairy and my veg but when it comes to meat the more the merrier!!!

Back