• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How much should I wee?

Misdee

Silver Member
very normal. your body is adjusting to the new fluid intake. i was on and off the loo every 30mins lol

Me too!
I was in the toilet every 30 mins on days 1-4 of diet! Yesterday and today have been better though!

But peeing is good! Gets rid of all the waste of the diet!

Gets annoying though eh?

xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
Sorry to be a bit graphic folks but started the SS this moring and had a shake.
Have also drunk just over 1.5litres of water and have been to the loo 4 times, am just about to go for the 5th time.
normal?
let me know
peachy
x
Your title of your thread is a first:giggle:

This is very normal in the first week as your body adjust to the diet and the amount of water your drinking.

It does settle down.

Love Mini xxx

Sorry to be a bit graphic folks but started the SS this moring and had a shake.
Have also drunk just over 1.5litres of water and have been to the loo 4 times, am just about to go for the 5th time.
normal?
let me know
peachy
x
Hi,

I have had a catheter fitted,:giggle: easier than going to the loo every 20 minutes or so.

Bm2lm xx

TTey68

Apologies for being crude, but I always think of a trip to the loo as 'pissing the pounds' or 'weeing for weightloss', never seems such a chore then :)

xx

This is funny.

I'm quite intrigued as you say it settles after the first week. I totally disagree. everytime I glog some water it goes straight through me. I swear I'm in the loo every 15 mins once I'm drinking water. Its annoying especially at work but I just see the pounds being washed away so I don't mind.

I stop drinking at 7pm but those days that I think I haven't drunk enough water I glog away for most of the night. I sleep really soundly so when I get up in the morning I wee for England.

D

Misdee

Silver Member
i woke up this morning and had to clamber quickly over 3 sleeping monkeys who had come into my bed during the night to rush to the loo.

Hey I don't don't know about anyone else, but I always find the first wee of the day so, SATISFYING! :D

As i'm not one to wake up through the night with a full bladder, my morning pp lasts so long! lol. :rolleyes:

Sorry, just thought i'd let you all know :p

Misdee

Silver Member
Hey I don't don't know about anyone else, but I always find the first wee of the day so, SATISFYING! :D

As i'm not one to wake up through the night with a full bladder, my morning pp lasts so long! lol. :rolleyes:

Sorry, just thought i'd let you all know :p

TMI alert, my husband pees for england. He is on meds though but i am always shocked by how much he can tinkle in the mornings :D

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
S: 15st12lb C: 15st12lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
This is one of the downsides of the diet for me, I cannot go anywhere unless there is a loo nearby, I can only be out of the house for short periods of time.
Whenever I leave the house or when I arrive somewhere I need the toilet.

I can only put up with this toilet problem because I am losing so much weight - yipee!

Have been another twice since i posted this question
hope it does settle down
peachy
x

Bekie

This is one of the downsides of the diet for me, I cannot go anywhere unless there is a loo nearby, I can only be out of the house for short periods of time.
Whenever I leave the house or when I arrive somewhere I need the toilet.

I can only put up with this toilet problem because I am losing so much weight - yipee!
I'm exactly the same i have to be near a toilet at all times :p I have a weak bladder anyway so that makes it far worse :eek:

I always try and slow my drinking down in the evening but i'm really sensitive to the cambridge packs and so i have to drink a large glass of water after every pack and i usually have my last one at 9.30pm :eek:

Only went to the toilet 3 times in the night last night though so thats good for me :D

CD should do a cross-marketing campaign and team up with tena Lady!! xx

kazbro

jelly belly
S: 20st5lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49.2 Loss: 2st5lb(11.58%)
i have already bought shares in tena, lol
after 5 children i`m afraid no amount of pelvic floor exercises are gonna get them suckers back to how they were
x