how much water do you drink a day (caffine free)

size102b

Banned
Hi Im kicking myself up my big arse and trying to drink more fluids so far Ive had 3 pints of no added sugar aquash and a cup of caffine free GreeN tea......
How much do you drink and do you find the more you drink the better your losses? Thanx :confused:

Last edited:
Heya
I'm trying to figure out how much is 'enough' apparently, its your body weight cut in half in oz thats the recommended amount..so say some americans I've spoke to hehe.
So..if you weigh 200lbs its 100oz that youre looking for daily, I tend to drink about 2 litres or have been trying to last couple of days.
I think it should help losses as it avoids you confusing thirst with hunger etc. Hope this helps. xxx

A gallon a day right now ( 4 litres ).

I struggle to drink a litre some days, then others i can drink about 3! it all depends tbh .. weather, what you eat (spicy foods) if your not feeling well, time of month etc, everything changes the amount you feel like drinking tbh! I'd just stick to whatever you was doing before green tea is good! and then i think the recommended amount is 2 litres a day?

Whenever I feel thirsty really. Unsure how much I drink a day - probably not enough!!

I aim to drink 1.5-2L a day. I have a 750ml bottle to help :)
Dont forget alot of your fluid intake comes from food as well so you can overdo it on water.

hi, i try to drink at least 6-8 glasses a day, have started to have sugar free squash, to make it a bit easier!!!

I drink anything from 0.5 litres to 4 litres depending on my mood and how much pepsi max I have had.

I've not noticed the amount of water I've had having any effect on my losses at all

at least a pint before bed as i like wine!!! but during the day its no added sugar cordiall & black tea, the pint is water tho!!!!!!!!

i drink a 1ltr of water a day i usually have a glass with every meal and black tea and coffee as and when i want one

I hate water, drink about a litre and a half of sugar free juice and diet drinks on top of that

WW say you should drink around 1.5/2l of FLUID a day. Ive never found drinking more or less has any effect on my wi though

i'm the same, i drink it; but never found it helps or hinders me tbh! But the squash tastes lovely so i'll carry on :D

Back