how much water do you drink???

wannabeaslimjim

Silver Member
hey i was just wondering because i was drinking about 3l a day and i wasnt losing weight in the last couple days i been drinking 5-6l and it seems to of been helping losing 2lb in 2 days... but it could of just been i hadnt lost weight in 5 days (which when you are on a zero pound of a stone and that close to going down to the next stonage is agonising! )

3-4l a day if I am good lol

2-3ltrs a day for me :)

3 Ltrs at least for me xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

how do you guys manage to drink more than 2L? I really struggle with my water intake..any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

hey i was just wondering because i was drinking about 3l a day and i wasnt losing weight in the last couple days i been drinking 5-6l and it seems to of been helping losing 2lb in 2 days... but it could of just been i hadnt lost weight in 5 days (which when you are on a zero pound of a stone and that close to going down to the next stonage is agonising! )

Realisitically youd probably have lost that weight regardless of how much you were drinking. Contrary to what used to be believed you dont lose more by drinking more.

Dont force yourself to drink so much if you dont feel like it. So long as you drink between 2 - 3 litres a day youll have steady consistent losses

how do you guys manage to drink more than 2L? I really struggle with my water intake..any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

I purchase (in bulk!) those 1.5 littre bottles of sparkling water (also still) from Lidl.

I take 2 to work and drink 1 before 12 o'clock and the other before 5 o'clock.

I find it easier to have these little goals to reach.

U've then drunk 2 littres!

Also I have another 1.5 littres when i get home.

Break it down, it does seem easier then.

Woah - I have an app for my iPhone called 'waterlogged' and I aim to drink 2 litres a day, and struggle with that!!!!

Qdos to all you lot who drink 3-4!!

I fill up a 2l bottle and keep it in the fridge and use it to fill up a 1l bottle which I carry around with me all day sipping away.

I really struggle with plain water, barely 2 litres :( I drank a lot more when I could have the flavoured stuff.

Drinking too much water can be harmful, it's called water intoxication. How much water you should drink depends on your sex, weight, diet, exercsie and even your altitude..

Calculate How Much Water You Should Drink Every Day

Back