how much water you having?

Less water will make you lose less weight since the remainders of the fats (after burning) will leave your body through urination. If there's not enough water in your body, the body will stop burning fat to avoid producing these toxins. You will feel tired and weak and you won't lose as much weight. If you have enough water in your body, you won't feel tired or weak because your body can burn the fats. There's no harm in drinking extra water anyway (unless you drink like 7 liters then it's dangerous). I am currently drinking around 4 liters per day.

Remember not to drink your water in one go because it will directly get out without properly going through your system! You should spread it evenly throughout the day. Before going to bed you should urinate AND drink two glasses of water so your body can properly use the fats for its energy while you sleep.

Oh god! I drink.. I couldn't even tell you. Like 8 litres. I'm constantly thirsty though, proper got fuzzy tongue and its horrible! I'm not forcing it down I just really like water

CryLittleSister said:
Oh god! I drink.. I couldn't even tell you. Like 8 litres. I'm constantly thirsty though, proper got fuzzy tongue and its horrible! I'm not forcing it down I just really like water

Be careful that you're not drinking too much water tho-8 litres is a heck of a lot!! If you're thirsty all the time, maybe you should think about seeing the doc, as it may be sign of something else? Take care

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

U guys are fab with a this water intake - I just about manage the required amount! Can't wait to add the flavourings to the water - will be getting myself sparkling water and orange flavouring from my councillor - I will hav myself an orange-ade lol

i got told mininum of 2.25ltrs of water a day, im having issues tho as im not keen on taste of water :(((( on green tea and sparkling at the minute x

i got told mininum of 2.25ltrs of water a day, im having issues tho as im not keen on taste of water :(((( on green tea and sparkling at the minute x

Don't forget that's a minimum. Maybe try water flavourings?

Try to limit your sparkling water too, they're quite high in sodium.

I would definitely recommend the water flavourings. I wouldn't be able to manage to get the water requirement in if it wasn't for the berry one.

Yep - I'm also trying, and failing to make 3-4 litres a day. I do OK in the evenings - but it's a bit of a mission during the day. I'm so busy - and as a teacher it's a bit tricky to pop to the loo every 30 mins or so!

GG

Too much water is dangerous. Especially if taken all at once/in close proximity, there are stories of people who have died sloshing down too much water - either runners or people following VLCD diets' instructions to drink lots of water. (There was a story in the news of just one such lady who took all her water intake for Lighter Life in one hour or so and sadly died from swelling on the brain). So go careful and sip throughout the day.

I find if u drink it out of the bottle instead of the glass it is so much easier x I just keep my bottles and refill them x I stopped smoking approx 10years ago and every time I felt the urge for a cigarette I took a drink instead so drinking water has become a habit now for me x I would panic if I havnt any with me lol but just wonder if I have 2 drink more now as I would usually drink about 2 litres a day anyway x one good thing about drinking water is everyone comments about how clear my skin is ah ah x x

Back