How Much Weight Can I Loose In 17 Weeks?

SIENNA

Hi Peeps,

Could someone please tell me how much weight can I realistically loose in 17 weeks? (SS for 12, wk13 810, SSwk,14-17).....I am so desperate to loose a least 4.7 stones before my trip to mexico in November.....currently weigh 13.7stones and want to get down to 9stones....

I have literally started to hyperventalate, and keep thinking what if I dont do it and still look like a beach whale in my tankini.....Please someone give me hope......xx:cry:

Some people have lost 8 stones in 17 weeks!!! Do NOT eat anything and the weight will fall off.
Officially LT says you definately lose 1 stone in a month so theres at least 3 .5 official stones there
YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT and willlook fab! Green peace will be NOWHERE IN SIGHT!!!
Start gluggin the water, up to 10 pints, plus your shakes everyday. DON'T EAT and you will be great

Hi Nictastic,

I cant believe people have lost 8 stones in that time.......
I just got to do out it and make sure that nothing passes my mouth.....

Thanks for your reply.......
I'm gona really make it happen this time, got 17 weeks....

Hi

Hi Peeps,

Could someone please tell me how much weight can I realistically loose in 17 weeks? (SS for 12, wk13 810, SSwk,14-17).....I am so desperate to loose a least 4.7 stones before my trip to mexico in November.....currently weigh 13.7stones and want to get down to 9stones....

I have literally started to hyperventalate, and keep thinking what if I dont do it and still look like a beach whale in my tankini.....Please someone give me hope......xx:cry:

Firstly stop hyperventalating! Breath into this bag for a minute...

bowlby.jpg

OK, well im not really understanding part of your comment?

Could someone please tell me how much weight can I realistically loose in 17 weeks? (SS for 12, wk13 810, SSwk,14-17).....

I dont know this ss for 12 and stuff????

BUT! I did some calculations and can tell you 100% you can achieve your goal in time for the beginning of November 2008!! :D

OK - You weigh 189 pounds and you want to get down to 126 pounds - that means you want to loose 63 pounds of fat!

You got about 17 weeks to do this in.... So you have 63 pounds to loose in 17 weeks... that means you need to loose 3.7 pounds on average every week.

I would definitley say this is very very achievable.

I am currently averaging 4.3. and if you check out the tickers of people who have been on LT for 17 weeks you will probably find they all have an average of about 4 or more pounds lost per week.

You are just in time to get your goal on time so committ yourself 100% you will deffo get there chick! Cool eh!!

Good luck....

Julz
xox

I'm half way through Week 10, and I'm a slowish loser. I've lost 3st 4lbs! 4.7st is very realistic in 17 weeks. Remember, you don't have that much weight to lose, so you won't lose as much as the people starting at 17st or 20st. As Nic said (always listen to Nic, always!) if you don't cheat you will do it.
I'm not very well up on CD, and you should get advice about this from someone who is, but I got the impression that the reintroducing of food was slower, and you worked through the plans. I'd be worried that if you didn't have the few weeks it takes (don't quote me) you'd put loads back on during your holiday. Lipotrim only has a week Refeed, and then you just have to maintain. Maybe consider that.

In conclusion, you can definitly lose the weight if you stick to it, and make sure you can do the refeed properly, because that is equally if not more important!!

Guen

SS is cd... i would stick to ssing as long as physically possible...its the best way!!!!! NO FOOD... i havent done my AAMW and have no intention of eating it...but i will tell them i have eaten...they cant check lol
I would do ss for as long as then move up to 810 the week before then use step 3 roughly or atkins like eating with a few more carbs chucked in while you are away xx

I am currently averaging 4.3. and if you check out the tickers of people who have been on LT for 17 weeks you will probably find they all have an average of about 4 or more pounds lost per week.

Julzie sweetheart you just made my day!! Taking your general rule of thumb of an average of 4lb loss p/w I just did some calculations of my own and if I stick to LT 100% I can be down 40lb by my birthday (with a BMI of 23.5 :D) and then be down to 8 stone 13lb by the time I fly to Gibraltar in October with a BMI of 21.4 :D:D

I know it's not set in stone or any of that malarky but I've been up since 5:30am and feeling a little down and that's perked me right up! Feel like I'm flying right now!! :D:D

Ooooh...getting calculator out to check these facts and figures. I was just gonna say of coure you can. But everyone else says it so much better. So "of course you can"....in the words of la chunkychops x

I keep playing with the facts and figures now and by those calculations I could have literally (give or take a few %) halved in size by November! Unreal! What other diet gives you that possibility, eh? So so happy right now!

Sienna, all of those girlies are right in what they say, it is definitely achievable in the time frame that you have, you just have to stick to it and you'll be watching the fat melt away! :)

hey rainbow!

Julzie sweetheart you just made my day!! Taking your general rule of thumb of an average of 4lb loss p/w I just did some calculations of my own and if I stick to LT 100% I can be down 40lb by my birthday (with a BMI of 23.5 :D) and then be down to 8 stone 13lb by the time I fly to Gibraltar in October with a BMI of 21.4 :D:D

I know it's not set in stone or any of that malarky but I've been up since 5:30am and feeling a little down and that's perked me right up! Feel like I'm flying right now!! :D:D

Hey chicka!

I do little calculations like that all the time, it really keeps me so motivated and excited - every day counts - if u stick to it 100% it will all work out in the long run, some weeks will be slow, some weeks will be big losses, but at the end of the day, it all works out in the long run - thats why its so important never to feel disheartened with a 2 pound loss - cos the next week or the week after u can have a big one!

I know how much loosing your weight means to u rainbow - and i would love to see you achieve your goal! Stay happy and focused and wow - think of how cool you will look on your birthday! You deserve to look great - so make a promise to yourself and one thing never to do - is a break a promise to yourself.

xox

Guys, thank you so much, you have given me hope that i can do this. When you have been overweight since a young age you really dont know what it is like to be slim.....I keep thinking loosing 4.7stones will make a difference but not enough....I really need to stop this negative thinking and get on with the diet....listen to all of you and other peoples experience.....

I need to have a proper chat to myself and really do it this time without cheating.....I want this time to be different and to do it......Cant believe you all are calculating losses......really appreciate you guys giving me hope.....thanks.....xxx

I am going to be going to the gym and just walk on the treadmil and use the powerplate together with doing SS....

Wishing you good luck with your losses, get started and stick with it, and it WILL happen for you xx

Nice change of attitude honey! ;) You can do this!! If ever you're feeling weak hop on here and talk to someone about it - it beats chowing down on something and feeling guilty about it! And get yourself a ticker! :D :D

Good luck hun, I'm hoping to just about hit target in 17 weeks too (only realised that about an hour ago!) so we can do this together! x

Thanks Gemma, I will definitly hop onto this site for motivation.....I'm new to this site so its going to take a bit of time to get use to......I officially start CD tomorrow for 17 weeks....(Mexico & Celebrate my 28th birthday).....I'm gona do it......regardless....no more feeling sorry for myself.....wish you the best of luck with your losses too.....xxxx

mmm getting my calculator out now too .... i'll be slim enough for shorts before the weather turns cr*ppy, late sept early oct! ooh so happy at that thought :) I have hated my relection for so long i'll be hogging every mirror i pass!

good luck and let us know how you get on.

H xx

Good luck on CD and keep us in touch with your losses. I shall be on LT for about another 4 months so I'm looking forward to seeing how you do.

x

Back