how much weight did you gain at christmas diet?

greentigress

How much weight did you gain?
I have re-gained 12 lbs in 10 days

Got a brand new diet starting today - i went from 12 stone 6.5 to 9 stone 11

gained 12 lbs back at the moment - that is not happening!!

Has anyone been temporarily eating too much ? I swore i wouldn't do it again - now faced with returning to being good

it Would Be a Tragedy if i gained this back and didn't lose it again

So what's your story? anybody need a second wind ?

weighed on xmas morning at 9st 12lbs and by boxing day morning was up to 10st 3. managed to get 1lb off by this morning and need to have another off by tomorrow evening as that is my weigh in at class and as i am a target member i can only be 3lbs over target or i pay.

Quick Q, how fast can scales tell you you've lost weight? Like if I got on my exercise tomorrow night when would my scales tell me I lost weight? Same night? Next day? A week? X

I've been very good.;)
I think my weight gain is the red wine,I've step on a different scales and done no walking.:(

So I put on about 2lbs.:)

:D

Good for you!!
2lbs is so easily manageable to get it off again!!
Yes - alcohol counts unfortunately
I am back down (after 2 days on a diet)
I have only gained 6 lbs now
lol

weighed on xmas morning at 9st 12lbs and by boxing day morning was up to 10st 3. managed to get 1lb off by this morning and need to have another off by tomorrow evening as that is my weigh in at class and as i am a target member i can only be 3lbs over target or i pay.

Congrats for being at Target!!!!

we have a very similar weight loss history
i went from 12 st 3 at home but 12 stone 6.75 at the pharmacy
I have so far got down to 9 stone 11.25 and by 2 days into dieting again back down to 10 st 3!!!!
so i have gained 6 lbs OMG in 10 days
i don't really need to count all the way up to 10st 9 as a reality - it almost didn't happen otherwise i have lost 6 lbs in 2 days which is impossible and 12 lbs in 10 weight gain is just silly
good luck with your weigh in today!!!

Quick Q, how fast can scales tell you you've lost weight? Like if I got on my exercise tomorrow night when would my scales tell me I lost weight? Same night? Next day? A week? X

good question really!!!
I don't actually know the answer to that - but my guess is that scales can only give you a snapshot answer - we vary by around 2 - 5 lbs in any one day
i go by the scales as being the law with how much i have lost - but if i have gained and there was no reason - i count it as weight that is water weight and had no right to go back on.

I gained about 4.5lbs over a week or so. I didn't expect it to be so much as I was eating what I used to eat before I started my diet and I wasn't gaining 4.5lbs a week then, so being silly I assumed I'd only go up a pound or two for a full week off the wagon. I guess it's a lesson well-learnt of how a minor blip can derail things dramatically!

Back on plan today now that all the sweets have been demolished :eek:

i dont know how much, too scared to go on the scales.
i do know that my jeans are very tight on me now, and theres lots of overhang :(

well weigh in this evening and very pleased to report only 1lb on. my weigh in is usually a monday so short week till next weign in. will aim to have that back off and maybe 1 other to keep it company.

For me it's built up from Halloween till now and it's 7lb. So I need to move my butt! :cool:

Back on track from tomorrow.

I left weight watchers 4 weeks ago weighing 12st 6lbs and joined All About W8 today weighing 12st 13lbs so I have gained 7lbs over Xmas & New Year, but I did deserve it because I have ate a load of rubbish the last few weeks ;)

Back