how much weight did you lose in the first 2 weeks?

susysu

Help, need inspiration, been starting and failing over the last 5 weeks and now have only 2 weeks until a really important night out in my life. Keep thinking 2 weeks isn't long enough to make a difference but it could be couldn't it? I restarted today and weighed in at 15st 4lbs. Please tell me your successes xxx

Help, need inspiration, been starting and failing over the last 5 weeks and now have only 2 weeks until a really important night out in my life. Keep thinking 2 weeks isn't long enough to make a difference but it could be couldn't it? I restarted today and weighed in at 15st 4lbs. Please tell me your successes xxx
Hi I have had several false starts but last week I lost 9 lb and that has kept me on track this week. Weigh in tomorrow.......fingers crossed. Remember any loss is good. X

Hey, I'm the same..I'm going on holiday in 3.5 weeks and yet everyday I find an excuse why I can't start on the shakes, yet my weight isn't going down and I'm feeling less self confident everyday. I read the success posts and feel very inspired but I'm all task no action. This weekend really is my last chance to use the excuse then from Monday it's 3 weeks to go for it!!!!

Good luck to you. I think in 2/3 weeks we could lose a stone at least, we just have to really want it!!!

You need to get yourself in the right frame of mind to do the diet, I found that after a year of healthy eating, I just wasn't getting anywhere fast (took me a year to loose 3 stone), after watching various people succeed on lighter life, I found exante and hesitated for about a month as to whether to purchase, in the end I gave myself a week to enjoy myself eat what I wanted when I wanted and then when it came to the start day it was a welcome change, a week of eating rubbish made me feel so ill. In the first week I lost 10lbs and went down a dress size, the next week I only lost 2lbs but it was better than nothing, im coming to the end of week 16 and im still going strong, that couple of pounds off each week keep you going. Even if you only lose half a stone before your holiday its a step in the right direction. Good luck.

You need to get yourself in the right frame of mind to do the diet, I found that after a year of healthy eating, I just wasn't getting anywhere fast (took me a year to loose 3 stone), after watching various people succeed on lighter life, I found exante and hesitated for about a month as to whether to purchase, in the end I gave myself a week to enjoy myself eat what I wanted when I wanted and then when it came to the start day it was a welcome change, a week of eating rubbish made me feel so ill. In the first week I lost 10lbs and went down a dress size, the next week I only lost 2lbs but it was better than nothing, im coming to the end of week 16 and im still going strong, that couple of pounds off each week keep you going. Even if you only lose half a stone before your holiday its a step in the right direction. Good luck.

I also have 3 weeks until an important date I wanted to feel good at :( Sadly, having procrastinated for months its now just a far dream. Tbh if I could get out of going I would, but short of making myself poorly, that's not an option. So, I have my packs and starting Tuesday could do 3 weeks and 3 days so def over a stone.
Why oh why did I keep finding excuses to put it off and continue to emotionally eat foods I have eaten a zillion times before on my journey to reach an extremely sad and lonely place? :(((

Everyone is different when it comes to weight loss so you may lose 1lb or 1st but a loss is a loss at the end of the day. When it comes to staying 100% that's when your mind will be with or against you. I just say to myself if I eat food I'm throwing money away and plus once you do fail you have sudden guilt so there's not really much point cause in the end your only failing yourself. I'm a very stubborn person and I will not have anyone saying " I knew you couldn't do it" to me lol

Everyone is different when it comes to weight loss so you may lose 1lb or 1st but a loss is a loss at the end of the day. When it comes to staying 100% that's when your mind will be with or against you. I just say to myself if I eat food I'm throwing money away and plus once you do fail you have sudden guilt so there's not really much point cause in the end your only failing yourself. I'm a very stubborn person and I will not have anyone saying " I knew you couldn't do it" to me lol

I'm the same. I think to myself I've spent all this money on a bumper back I'm definitely not going to waste it by cheating lol

1st 2 weeks I lost a stone. Starting weight was 15.11 xx

Back