how much weight gain do you have at TOTM??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by needtofeelnormal, 12 October 2008 Social URL.

1. needtofeelnormal

needtofeelnormal Full Member

I was just wondering whats your normal weight gain at TOTM? I normally gain about 5 - 6 lbs and was just wondering if thats normal(ish)... i know everyone is different.

This is my 4th week of CD and my 1st TOTM while being on it. I've only lost 2lbs this week and im hoping that when i have finished my period another 4lbs or so will just drop off me... grabbing at straws i think lol...

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Lipotrim TFR
    Hi hun, I'm on LT and have found that I do generally lose a bit less around that time but usually have a bigger loss in the following week so it evens up.

I look at that my body is burning fat the same but it isn't showin a true picture on the scales cos of fluid retention. Don't know if this is correct but it helps my head deal with the lower weeks x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.