how much weight have you lost with Xenical?

sarah.w

I have a high BMI and will be speaking to my doc on Thursday about weight loss aids. So far ive joined Weight Watchers and have begun exercising, but i would like to know more about Xenical.

So my question is how much have you lose on Xenical and how long have you been on it?

Also, have you noticed any side effects of taking it?

thanks and good luck :)

sarah.w said:
I have a high BMI and will be speaking to my doc on Thursday about weight loss aids. So far ive joined Weight Watchers and have begun exercising, but i would like to know more about Xenical.

So my question is how much have you lose on Xenical and how long have you been on it?

Also, have you noticed any side effects of taking it?

thanks and good luck :)

Hi Sarah

There are aide effects if you don't stick to the rules of only eating food with 5g of fat per 100g & no more than 15g per meal. If you don't do that you can be affected with orange runny poos that are urgent. I've stuck to the rules & avoided that. I've lost 2 stone 12lbs in 17 weeks & I really haven't found it hard, just found alternatives to the things I used to eat. There is a sticky thread that explains the rules fully but i would recommend to anyone who's serious about weight loss x

thanks for your reply, do you exercise or do a specific diet? your weight loss is fantastic!! :)

Hi Sarah,
Lexie's right, have a look at the stickies, it'll give you a good idea of how xenical works, and the pros and cons. It is not a miracle pill, but for some (like me) it helps you keep on track. Best of luck with your journey, and come back and visit us anytime. This forum has been a fabulous source of support for me on my journey so far.

sarah.w said:
thanks for your reply, do you exercise or do a specific diet? your weight loss is fantastic!! :)

I didn't really exercise at first apart from the walking I always did but about 6 weeks in I started, I now do zumba or just dance on my wii 5 times a week & do a Zumba class once a week. In 3 weeks time I will start training for the race for life. I calorie count using myfitnesspal which is a life saver for me & free. I'd agree with Purplemum & say that for me xenical is like a form of willpower, without it i've been failing at diets for 15 years. I have to say though some "friends" are of the opinion it's easy & it's not you still have to be disciplined or risk the consequences. Good Luck xx

Back