How much you have lost and in how long?

Hi Hanamo, hi everyone!

I tried doing SW online for a while and didn't stick to it so last week I joined a class and tomorrow will be my first weigh in. This thread is v interesting! I have totally been sticking to the plan and I hope I will have lost some weight although I have been eating A LOT. I know it is a cliche for new starters to say this btu I honestly can't believe I will have lost much weight the amount i've been putting away. I've been doing the third Superfree foods but part of me wonders whether Slimming World would have anticipated quite how much food I can eat! lol. Good luck Hanamo, we'll try to encourage each other!! xx

Hi there Tonisandy,
I'm just starting Slimming World and noticed you have had huge losses.... What's your secret??? Amazingly well done though!!

Sophie xx

I started in April 2011 at 18st 11.5 lbs, I am now 12st 10lbs

20.5lbs in 8 and a half weeks and thats been with a few weeks of bad health and meds that didnt help and a long weekend in london! it's great !

Hi folks

New to this site.

I've lost 13lbs in 8 weeks. Weigh in tomorrow and hoping I've reached my 1 stone! Seems to be taking ages!

10.5lb's in 10 weeks. What can I say...I've always been a slow loser!

That is great reading all this makes me even more motivated :) on Thursday it is my 3rd wi and I hope I lost another 3.5lbs. So I keep you updated guys. In my first week I lost 6lbs, I think that was because I been going for a walk 3 times during that week for at least 30mins. But I am just too lazy for exercising, I spend most of my day on my laptop. I think I just need to move more to loose more.

Heya, I weighed in yesterday and i've lost 15.5 pounds in 2 weeks so mega chuffed :) Won slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month this week too :)

Back