How much you have lost and in how long?

Hanamo, thanks for starting this thread, have really enjoyed reading about everyones losses, wow they are inspirational. I've lost 10 lb in 4 weeks and I'm loving it. Good luck x

I've lost 2 1/2 stone in 18 weeks (I think). Not quick, but not slow either. Very chuffed as I don't feel as if I'm depriving myself too much, and hopefully the weight will stay off.

Well done twinkle i would be really happy with that loss too.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow everyone is doing so well, does keep you motorvated reading other peoples susses stories, ive been doing slimming world with my local group for 7 weeks now and have lost 1 stone half a pound, the last 4 weeks ive lost 1 and a half pound each week,i know this is good and a loss is better than a gain but i would like to loss a 2lb or even a 3lb,ive tried the super speed soup and try and eat more ss foods than just free, if any of you sussesfull slimming world ladies or men could help with some tips id be very gratefull, look forward to hearing from you, good luck.

If someone could guarantee me 1.5lb a week from now until I reached target I'd bite their hand off. :)

If you can honestly say, hand on heart, that you've been 100% then you lose what you lose, at whatever speed your body decides.

Focus on finding recipes that make the journey more enjoyable rather than beating yourself up for not losing fast enough. You're doing really well.

I lost 26.5 lb since jan, I've been doing extra easy plan but decided I'm fed up with 1/2-1 lb weight losses each week so I'm doing red days, I started yesterday, I'm finding it harder and I seam hungrier but I'm hoping it will show on the scales on tues :)

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Hi I'm loving reading all the losses and encouraged by everyone here x

I lost 7.5lbs in my first fortnight, then haven't been to group for a fortnight and have put on 4lbs, so only 3.5 overall, which is the same as the loss I made in the first week!- d'oh!

I have issues with binge eating and need to try to get back on track :)

ive lost 1stone 11.5pounds in 8 weeks, doing EE for the first 4 weeks then mixing it up with EE days and green days after that. love the flexibility of it! if im eating out or planning meat for tea, EE is the way with the one hexa and b and 1/3rd superfree and if not green is the plan for me as i love all the meat free stuff like quorn mince, linda mcartney sausages etc

Well done everyone! :) Everyone's doing brilliantly!

I've now lost 64lbs (4 stone 8 lbs) in 12 weeks (13 weigh-ins)

jade.xoxo said:
Well done everyone! :) Everyone's doing brilliantly!

I've now lost 64lbs (4 stone 8 lbs) in 12 weeks (13 weigh-ins)

That is amazing, how much have you got to loose if you don't mind me asking x

That is amazing, how much have you got to loose if you don't mind me asking x

In total I want to lose just over 14 stone :) So I do have a lottt!

It's fantastic reading everyone's losses, everyone has done amazingly.

I've lost 11lb in 4 weeks... Have another 31lb to go :)

supervixen* said:
I lost 5.5 lbs in my first week doing EE. Hoping for 2lbs this week but 3 would be even better! :)

Wow that's brill. I'd lost 8lbs in 4 wks before my holiday. Just returned from 2 wks all inclusive (all those caribean cocktails!!!) so really pleased to only put on 1lb (weighed in at a different club day after getting home so I could get back straight away). This still leaves me down half a stone. ...:)

Historically this is a bad weeks for me as I normally tuck into all the things I haven't had, ie biscuits, chocolate etc! Trying to be good so hopefully will show a loss again on Friday.

Good luck this week.

In total I want to lose just over 14 stone :) So I do have a lottt!

I was chuffed with my fifty pounds in twelve weeks, but your results put that in the shade. I bet you are absolutely ecstatic. Have people noticed? Sometimes its a lot harder when you have loads to lose as people just see us as a 'really fat person' its hard for them to see degrees of fatness over a certain amount, they might just look a bit different to them and they cant work out why. It was about thirty pounds down i started to get the odd comment, now at fifty pounds down huge numbers of people comment. Someone even said, while trying to compliment me that i look 'normal'. What she means is i just look a normal fat person, not someone who is borderline so heavy it would need a crane to get him out of the house.

There's no reason why you cant continue loosing at the same rate for many months to come.

What changes have you noticed in yourself?

Back