How nice are

Gene Genie

Mad as cheese
Shape feel fuller for longer yoghurts!!!!

not a big yoghurt fan and have been finding it a bugga to eat muller lights as to me they taste so much like artificial sweetner and are not creamy no matter which flavour you get.. anyway my darling mother appeared today with 18! shape yoghurts and WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO i may just now be able to stick to this diet as i can handle sticking these on my cereal in a morning when i dont have time to make porridge or a proper brekkie

Gen x

I picked up some of these in last weeks shopping. They're so nice that I only managed to get one before everyone else had eaten them all :rolleyes: :D

Hmmm I don't know....

They're nice but they taste a bit weird. PLUS I got this weird web of fibre stuff in a mango flavoured one!! Put me off a bit... *shudder*

Still a massive Muller Light fan. It's just a shame they cost so bloody much.

i love the big onken fat free yogs they are really creamy and filling (on offer £1 per tub at asda at moment) xx

How spooky I open this thread whilst tucking into a strawberry one with my lunch!

I love em!

Shape feel fuller for longer yoghurts!!!!

not a big yoghurt fan and have been finding it a bugga to eat muller lights as to me they taste so much like artificial sweetner and are not creamy no matter which flavour you get.. anyway my darling mother appeared today with 18! shape yoghurts and WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO i may just now be able to stick to this diet as i can handle sticking these on my cereal in a morning when i dont have time to make porridge or a proper brekkie

Gen x

I love these. The raspberry one is to die for its the most creamy of them all. Could never go back to muller ones.:D:D:D:D

I just made cous cous cake using a shape yoghurt and some plain fat free natural yoghurt. it worked and tasted GORGEOUS! Twas cherry flavour. mmmmm

x

I've had my first Shape yoghurt this morning, very nice and a change from the now v expensive mullers!

shape ones are 2 for the price of one in somerfield and morries 10 mullerlight for 2 quid...........or it was when i last shopped at the weekend.......

we do not have an aldi or morrisons or somerfield or waitrose over here, you lot get such bargains

Back