how nice everyone is

time2go

Gold Member
I was just thinking how nice and supportive everyone is. I have used this forum a couple if times but I was really put off last time, prob about this time last year as some people were just unpleasant and bullied others, I'm sure others must remember this? It seems everyone is very supportive just now! And I just wanted to say how nice it is and well done everyone x

The Exante board is lovely :)
I remember there being a bit of a cafuffle on a couple of the other boards last year too.
I dont remember there being anything cafuffle wise in the Exante section :confused:

I have never been on any forum before and just presumed they would all be the same. We are all on the same journey with the same goals; to lose weight, get healthier and look better. I think everyone on here just wants the others to be the best they can be. There is genuine affection and concern as well as support just waiting for anyone who makes the effort to read and post. :grouphugg:
Mere x

I have never been on a forum like this before and I agree that everyone does support each other with genuine concern and support. Keep it up everyone one :)

Back