How Often do you weigh

10stoneplease

cOOOOKIieeeesss
Hi All, Im sure this has probs been asked before so sorry if it has,
But, im just wondering how often you weigh,
I had a sneaky weigh today & was made up that ive lost 1lbs,
But my weigh in isn't for another 2 days.
I try not to be obsessive over the scales,
But im glad i did - im wondering if there's space for me to lose any more lol in the next two days... Hmmmm

I try to weigh just once a week.. Every wednesday morning.. I can very quickly become a serial weigher if I'm not careful! Lol x

Oooh, I'm terrible. At least 4 times a week, which makes a naughty dieter :busted:

I'm naughty and weigh everyday. It works for me though. X

Currently 14st 11.5lbs

I don't find it naughty. Lol. I know some people think you should only weigh once per week etc. because the scales fluctuate so much and can make you feel crap seeing a gain. X

Currently 14st 11.5lbs

Well im glad im not the only one then, Have you ever weighed yourself early though, and seen a loss and then come your actual weigh in day be a sts or a gain even!
That would really Bug me out, Im usually so good and weigh in on my weigh day,
I just hope it comes in as what i was today and not a sts or gain..xx

Not really hun. I officially weigh every Wednesday but I've never seen a gain in a Wednesday. I think every day weighing keeps me on track. If I see I gain I fix it that day (or two) x

Currently 14st 11.5lbs

Thats actually a good way to see it, Hmm Thinking about it .....seeing that i weighed what i did this morning - it gave me more motivation to stick with it,
I think i may weigh twice a week, then if its a stay the same half way through, then at least Ive got another half a week to fix it, Thanks for that NinaBeans xx

I aim to be a once a weeker but I always give in and weigh myself daily. Actually sometimes more often than that. I know it's really silly as weight fluctuates so much. I doesn't make me feel down if I gain though. It fascinates me how you can get quite a bit heavier without eating anything. I know I can be a bit obsessive so I tell myself that I will space the weigh ins out a bit more as I relax into this diet.

For those who weigh every day, what figures do you see, do you go down daily then up again or what? I've always been tempted to weigh daily but thought that would annoy me even more. I'm once a week and its torture, thinking of ditching the scales. I got a 2lb loss at last weigh in but when I saw my full weight on the scales it got me thinking of how much I need to lose and put me on a downer all week. I wish it would just say my loss rather than the total amount.

xxxxxx

I'm trying to be a once a week kinda girl but I always end up weighing every day. I don't get disheartened if there is a 'gain'. In fact, I think it makes me more determined to stick with it.

Back