How often should we do body measurments?

naomi1611

Will B Slim
S: 18st8lb C: 17st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 45.7 Loss: 0st10lb(3.85%)
Hi
I think if you do ot monthly you may see a change.

Jemax

Hi

I take my measurements at the beginning of each month, any sooner than that and you don't tend to see the changes. I highly recommend it, I lost 8.5 inches last month, as the months go by they will add up to significant loses.

lisaloooo

Well my CDC told me to do it weekly but to be honest I don't see changes each week so I think monthly would be much more motivational as you would definately see a good loss :)

Happe

escaping the fat
S: 23st5lb C: 19st8.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(16.06%)
Doing mine on the 1st of every month. Its a real boost cos sometimes its hard to acknwledge that youve gotten smaller in the mirroe but the tape measure doesnt lie.

polishrose

Gold Member
S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
Yep I'm going to do mine monthly as well :)

Shrinking Nicky

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I always measure my customers every week (or visit if they come less often). I measure in cm - sounds like more when it is weekly.

I measure, tummy, waist, hips, chest, both thighs, both upper arms. As well as individual measurements my spreadsheet shows the total loss over all measurements for the week, the cumulative loss since they started the diet & for each measurement the % of their start measurement they have lost....I find it really inspires & the weeks they don't lose much weight the cm usually drop off.

Nicky
CDC Swindon