How quickly will I get into keto if I do some exercise?

onefatmama

Hi,

Iv got my drinks now, thank goodness so I can start SS again.

Iv done ss before and it took me a good 4-5 days to get into keto.

I REALLY need to get into keto quicker than this as I need to lose a good chunk of weight by week friday.

How much quicker could I get into keto if I did some sort of exercise , what is best and for how long each day (not the gym and cant go outside for a walk/run)

Thanks for any advice

OFM xx

I dont think exercise will get you in ketosis quicker hun. I think its just a case of letting nature take its course. I may be wrong. It cannot do you any harm going for a nice long walk, but once in ketosis, you will not have any stored sugar to draw on for energy, so you are likely to tire quicker. Good luck hun.x

I would try walking as suggested above, new/vigorous exercise is not recommended in the first 2 weeks of SS.

Try walking and perhaps some resistance exercises that will build muscle as you go, like push ups and tricep dips? That way you can stop when tired and its not heave exertion, just toning and walking?

ketosis will happen dont think excersize with quicken it up x

Yeah sorry forgot to add that, I don't think you can force yourself into ketosis

Plus its the diet that makes you lose weight, not the ketosis. The ketosis suppresses your hunger but its not that in and of itself that makes you lose weight iykwim? Sorry of that sounds cheeky but I can't think just now if a better way to word it (my heads completely gone today I'm afraid)

Back