1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

How real to life is Holby City & Casualty?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    slimming world
    Just watching a woman with TB in Holby & Dr Hope has got dressed up in a big white suit (like an astranaut) to operate on her.

Would this really happen?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. -coco-

-coco- Full Member

yes, in certain cases - primarily due to TB being a highly infectious respiratory disease. still looks amusing tho!
  4. Margery Dawe

Margery Dawe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    What makes me laugh is when someone has a cardiac arrest, they revive them in record time and then promptly walk away!!! When I worked in a hospital and had the regulatory yearly resus update, our tutor told us that nearly 80% of people that have a cardiac arrest in hospital die! (don't quote me on the exact numbers, but you get the picture).
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.