How regularly do you look at the reasons why you started CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RuthG, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Having looked over my diary that I started months ago, it has helped me get some of the enthusiasm back for doing CD, and I was wondering, how often do you go over your reasons for starting CD? Does it re-inspire you?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Looking in the mirror everyday and seeing my clothes tight .... also when I speak to new clients and then have to tell them I have regained some of original weight lost :-(

BUT this Christmas I will be 3 stone lighter!!!!

4. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was sat at my desk, my waist was hurting cos I'd forced my jeans to do up, and I thought " If I drink cider like that next weekend ( about 8 pints a day) I'll not be able to do these up by Monday" I called a CDC met her that day and started the next....Now, well my favorite black cords fir me and those jeans that were too tight are too big, yipeeee!
    Thanks for the reminder.

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I have just done a list of reasons to help me get going again after my holiday, which I put in my diary so that I can keep going back to when I need inspiring - if you wanna look, the links on my signature :D

6. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive just had my daughter so I was at my heeaviest, (13s 9) My hubbys sis had her baby 5 weeks later and was back to 9 stone in 2 weeks....(shes 5f 9 too!!) We went on a night out and at the end of the night I was the only one sitting down because my feet hurt so muh, I got no attention....just didnt enjoy myself, and another reason....when I blow dry my hair after a shower I sit infront of a big mirror, and I was just so disgusted with how fat I was, I felt like I was trapped in somebody else's body, like it wasnt me who was so fat...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.