How regularly do you look at the reasons why you started CD?

RuthG

Gold Member
Having looked over my diary that I started months ago, it has helped me get some of the enthusiasm back for doing CD, and I was wondering, how often do you go over your reasons for starting CD? Does it re-inspire you?

Looking in the mirror everyday and seeing my clothes tight .... also when I speak to new clients and then have to tell them I have regained some of original weight lost :-(

BUT this Christmas I will be 3 stone lighter!!!!

I was sat at my desk, my waist was hurting cos I'd forced my jeans to do up, and I thought " If I drink cider like that next weekend ( about 8 pints a day) I'll not be able to do these up by Monday" I called a CDC met her that day and started the next....Now, well my favorite black cords fir me and those jeans that were too tight are too big, yipeeee!
Thanks for the reminder.

I have just done a list of reasons to help me get going again after my holiday, which I put in my diary so that I can keep going back to when I need inspiring - if you wanna look, the links on my signature :D

Ive just had my daughter so I was at my heeaviest, (13s 9) My hubbys sis had her baby 5 weeks later and was back to 9 stone in 2 weeks....(shes 5f 9 too!!) We went on a night out and at the end of the night I was the only one sitting down because my feet hurt so muh, I got no attention....just didnt enjoy myself, and another reason....when I blow dry my hair after a shower I sit infront of a big mirror, and I was just so disgusted with how fat I was, I felt like I was trapped in somebody else's body, like it wasnt me who was so fat...

Back