How revolting is this?

Sez

has started again!!
Made th most fantastic beef stew in the slow cooker yesterday. It smelled so good, and I out a chunk of meat in my mouth.....I chewed it then spat it in the bin. Yuech...
How disgusted am I with myself.

Another confession, I ate half a McD chip taken from my daughter today...and swallowed it. Is it likely to affect the ketosis please? I so dont want to go backwards....

sez ,
stop beating yourself up
right now !!!!!
its a hard programme , and youl have days where these temptations come up , but you can and you ll learn to overcome them and wak away , the worst thing you can do right now is beat yourself up over some slight slip !
let it go , learn from it and be all the wiser next time
love sue xx

Don't beat yourself up ... it's unlikely to have kicked you out of ketosis but depends on how sensitive your body is!!

Drink loads of water . ... put it behind you and learn from it, if you're lucky enough to still be in ketosis!!

Good luck hun

Dee

no it dont i always chew things then spit them out then drink water to fil myself up so i trick my body into thinking i have eaten it. and i ate some fish the otherday although it was only a flake i have never come out of ketosis, touch wood

I'd better get glugging then...

Wish me luck for tomo...

Thanks guys,

Sez
x

DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP HONEY!!!!!

Put it behind you and good luck tomorrow....

xxxx

Please don't get into the habit of spitting and chewing - it's an eating disorder in itself and can't be good for you.

There's a link on one of the other threads to an article that says it leads to an increase in insulin - I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

xx

i only do that when im on ss toget me trough it when i start eating again i am going to swallow every tiny bit, i start aam tomorrow so my belly isfinally gona know what food is again

Please read the article, YummyMummy - it says how bad it is for you to do it, on SS or not. I'm worried about anyone who does this in case it damages your health and prevents you from losing weight successfully on your vlcd.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Isobel,
sorry for the delay in replying, But I am very grateful for the link. I have read the article and fully intend not to let it happen again.

I have no idea whether this would have inpact on my eating issues and their effect, but my late mother was a Type 1 diabetic, so any talk of insulin etc really scares me!

Isobel,
sorry for the delay in replying, But I am very grateful for the link. I have read the article and fully intend not to let it happen again.

I have no idea whether this would have inpact on my eating issues and their effect, but my late mother was a Type 1 diabetic, so any talk of insulin etc really scares me!

Sez dont worry about insulin and type 1, its unlikely you will get type 1 at this stage, plus by reducing your weight you are lowering your risk of type 2 too. :D

Thanks Pixie. Me sticking around for years to bug OH and my kids in my old age is my full intention!! (Mind you, ask my kids and a Mum of 43 is in her old age after all!)

LOL

xx

Back