How stupid am I?????? ( food ref)

Thats a good idea , who knows Susan , you may go all the way with CD , I'd like to really be 9 stone ish . But As i'm going away on the 26th Oct till 3nov i'll break off one week before I go , when I say break off I mean just eat low fat food chicken and really look into what i'm eating , as I don't want an upset tummy by coming straight off CD , cos I can get the trotts once I do CD then have a blow out , lol . Sounds great doesn't it lol . My hols going to Palma nova , can't wait ! so really this holiday has kept me on track , so I guess somethings good has come out of it . Have you done ww before susan ?

Yes i did ww a while back but never got to goal always get bored before then , this is the most ive lost on 1 diet.

you go on holiday the day after my b day.lol. I love Palma, love taking the kids to the beach and just chillin, love the harbour too. Hope you have a lovely time hun.xx

Your'e just sooo good at looking after everyone else. You can have some time to yourself now if you like.....
mmmmmm Muffins! (there's homer again)

Thank you susan , so you've been before I see . any good places to go near by ?
I bit like me never getting to goal and get bored with diets , just keep hanging in there soon be there . Ho my mates birthdays 25th oct , think she will be 43 , after we get to 30 something we don't talk much on how old we are lol .
48 pounds is alot of weight to lose in such a short time and all you have todo is keeping going and say another day over . prison isn't it , lol , how long you in for lol!

Back