How stupid am I?????? ( food ref)

susan70

Gold Member
I got a new cooker today so stupid me says O i will make some double choc muffins how stupid is that when im on ss??!!!

Get a clothes peg for your nose! :p

And a blindfold... hmm.

Good luck! :p

x

one choc chip you naughty girl !!! very well done for restraining yourself give yourself a gold star x

Well it was only one , and you stopped , well done , cos one usaly goes on and go , a bit like pringles , once you pop you can't stop

Not having anymore to be honest it didnt taste that good, I wonder why we eat these things when we dont even want them?? The muffins are cooked and cooled and my daughter says they are lovely hubby has had one also but my little chap was to tierd and fell asleep before they were cooked.lol.

Jennikay, Thats it when you get the taste for something good , so morish , i'm ok at the moe been ssing for a bit now , bit like susan where it does not really matter food . I must of set my mind to think food as the devil , cos I used to say , don't stop me now , i'm having such a good time ... that was me and food lol

hi - well done for only eating the one choc chip but I bet it was yummy - at least we can have chocolate shakes. If I ever finish this diet I think I will need to keep on having my evening choc shake!

Well done for not eating them Susan - what are you doing with them? I also wonder why we sometimes eat things that we don't even like or want. Things like chocolate, I really only like cadbury's especially their fruit and nut, but I would often buy other makes in the past and eat them and not enjoy them. I hope that CD has taught me not to do that in the future.

What am I doing with them??

They wont last long hun.lol
My hubby had 1 last night and 2 in his lunch box for today.
My daughter had 1 last night
My son will have 1 at lunch time i would think.
Emma will have another when she comes home from school, the rest will probably get eaten with custard in the next couple of days, Ive just made 2 luch fish pies, they are sat on my kitchen side cooling now, why do i do this to myself.lol

I just want my family to have the best Ican give them, the same as i am doing for myself at the moment with cd.xx

Yes it seems good, will put it to the test no doubt over the weekend but so far so good, i hated my last one.lol

Well done for only having one. I had a taste of something the other day and stopped myself also. Things dont taste as good as they seemed to have tasted pre Cambridge.

Now Susan no buying anymore cooking gagets ok , cos you'll be temping yourself lol . I got a fastbake , muffins , creps and a tray for grilling a few months back, it does tempt you to do some cooking lol

I just love cooking, my hubby has been having a load of ww things like no point soup etc, hes my little guine pig.lol.

yes you do that , feed them up , so theres no wasting anything , knowing you can't have it you give them extra , hehe . Well done on the 2 lb loss this week susan , its looking like we have about the same BMI , I'll do this till say a week before my holiday , then see how far I get to review things , how about you , are you taking CD to the end

Im gonna try and cd till around 10st I think (hope), so about 2 1/2 st to go thne i will swop onto ww and want to get to about 9st then ww for the rest of my life I think.lol

When is your holiday? where are you going?

Back