How stupid am I?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by letmeout, 14 February 2008 Social URL.

1. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh dear. This morning I didn't have my shake first thing as I had decided to split my tetra and have some yummy cooffee mochas for breakfast and lunch at work and then have a soup and a moose ( yep- I'm getting mix a mpoose - can't wait) for puds as a treat as its Valentines day.
    So I get to work and have forgtotten mky tertra.

Have now had to have something and had a 10 calorie soup (Chicken- lovely but probably not allowed!)

What do you do if you forget your Cambridge?

Strangely, I was not at all hungry but felt I shouod put something in or I'll get a head ache!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I leave a bar at work for emergencies, failing that I would have probably had a couple of cups of T & coffee and made it with milk???? I seem to be able to go along time now without eating so I'dve probably got by, but I'm now on 5th week.
    I dont think the soup would have been that bad - good thing you had that and not a large filled baguette...... Yummy xx

4. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have done that a couple of times, as I am a bit of a dozy mo at times. I've just drunk plenty, and had tea or coffee to make me feel like I;ve had something a bit more. Then tried to leave work a bit earleir and gone home for a feast!!!

5. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    good plan re keeping a stash at work!!

6. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hopefully the soup shouldn't have done much damage.If it only has 10 calories it can't have much carb in it.Try drinking plenty of water just in case.
    Luckily I live near enough to work to pop home,but bless Clare,the organised person who keeps a spare at work,come and organise me sometime hun!!!

7. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [
    I dont think the soup would have been that bad - good thing you had that and not a large filled baguette...... Yummy xx[/quote]

:D:D - I'm absolutely sure my 10 cal soup was far more scrumptious than a nasty carb, fatty -freshly baked, salad filled, bagette...
    stop it ! ( slap self on wrist!):sigh:

8. purplejulie

purplejulie Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done on that option. In tha past when I have forgotton, I've downed extra water and coffee. May try keeping a bar for emergencies though.

9. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL Susan - I know I'm a sad cow, I was never ever organised before either...... hahahahah

Wats funny is that everyday the young boy from warehouse comes up and says...
    ''U still aint eaten your chocolate - I'll 'av it if ya dont want it!!!!''

...... Re mentioning the fat/carb laden baguette :eatdrink023::eatdrink023::eatdrink023: Why did I do that??????????????????

10. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I find bars really moreish, but you can spread them over a period of time. I've been keeping a tetra in my car for starving emergencies!

Lisa Marie likes this.
  11. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Like the idea of keeping a tetra in the car. I went out shopping the other day and was longer than I thought didn't get my first shake till I got home at 2.30, wish I'd had a tetra in the car.

12. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yup! Good tips here. Think I'll stash tetras ( and bars when I've tried them if I like them!) allover the place as I'm such a dozey mare!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.