Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How stupid am I?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by letmeout, 14 February 2008 Social URL.

1. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh dear. This morning I didn't have my shake first thing as I had decided to split my tetra and have some yummy cooffee mochas for breakfast and lunch at work and then have a soup and a moose ( yep- I'm getting mix a mpoose - can't wait) for puds as a treat as its Valentines day.
    So I get to work and have forgtotten mky tertra.

Have now had to have something and had a 10 calorie soup (Chicken- lovely but probably not allowed!)

What do you do if you forget your Cambridge?

Strangely, I was not at all hungry but felt I shouod put something in or I'll get a head ache!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I leave a bar at work for emergencies, failing that I would have probably had a couple of cups of T & coffee and made it with milk???? I seem to be able to go along time now without eating so I'dve probably got by, but I'm now on 5th week.
    I dont think the soup would have been that bad - good thing you had that and not a large filled baguette...... Yummy xx

4. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have done that a couple of times, as I am a bit of a dozy mo at times. I've just drunk plenty, and had tea or coffee to make me feel like I;ve had something a bit more. Then tried to leave work a bit earleir and gone home for a feast!!!

5. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    good plan re keeping a stash at work!!

6. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hopefully the soup shouldn't have done much damage.If it only has 10 calories it can't have much carb in it.Try drinking plenty of water just in case.
    Luckily I live near enough to work to pop home,but bless Clare,the organised person who keeps a spare at work,come and organise me sometime hun!!!

7. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [
    I dont think the soup would have been that bad - good thing you had that and not a large filled baguette...... Yummy xx[/quote]

:D:D - I'm absolutely sure my 10 cal soup was far more scrumptious than a nasty carb, fatty -freshly baked, salad filled, bagette...
    stop it ! ( slap self on wrist!):sigh:

8. purplejulie

purplejulie Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done on that option. In tha past when I have forgotton, I've downed extra water and coffee. May try keeping a bar for emergencies though.

9. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL Susan - I know I'm a sad cow, I was never ever organised before either...... hahahahah

Wats funny is that everyday the young boy from warehouse comes up and says...
    ''U still aint eaten your chocolate - I'll 'av it if ya dont want it!!!!''

...... Re mentioning the fat/carb laden baguette :eatdrink023::eatdrink023::eatdrink023: Why did I do that??????????????????

10. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I find bars really moreish, but you can spread them over a period of time. I've been keeping a tetra in my car for starving emergencies!

Lisa Marie likes this.
  11. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Like the idea of keeping a tetra in the car. I went out shopping the other day and was longer than I thought didn't get my first shake till I got home at 2.30, wish I'd had a tetra in the car.

12. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yup! Good tips here. Think I'll stash tetras ( and bars when I've tried them if I like them!) allover the place as I'm such a dozey mare!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.