how to avoid temptation.....

go for a walk
:chores016:

Have a bath with nice bath oil to feel like you are indulging yourself. I go and try clothes on at mealtimes if I am tempted to eat, it certainly focuses my mind on the diet
Maro

Just come on this site, and look at how much other people are losing weight. Plus everyone will support you. Everyone has good and bad days, this forum speaks for itself!

Definitely come on this site.
Soemtimes I'm starving at 4pm, so I come upstairs and suddenly its 7pm and I'm not hungry! :p

call or text a friend when i feel like cracking.

Surfing the web for clothes to buy when I'm finally slim works for me!!

Dee x

Definately come on here! :DThis site is so motivating, if it wasnt for the support on here the fridge monsters would have wrecked my weightloss journey for deffo!!:eatdrink051:

Also having a bath is great, really pamper yourself, body cream etc....oh and brush your teeth/mouthwash.........you wont want to eat after feeling so fresh.:king2:
Keep a diary, and list all your reasons to acheive your target, go back to it when temptation sets in and reread your reasons for wanting to get to goal!:coffee:
If you crave something sweet, have a cup of tea (no milk) with sweetners, i like the taste of redbush tea and find it really helps if im struggling, it kinda soothes me!
REMEMBER........its JUST a taste........nothing more! Being slim and reaching goal will be EVERTHING to you, never lose sight of your goals!!:bliss:

Diane xx

i definately love trying on clothes....

coming on min's.... as hours have passed before you remeber you was hungry!!!

I also go to bed early if the hunger pangs are bad x

massage in some stretch mark cream - and in doing so, feeling the fat on my body reminds me why i NEED to stay on track....

Back