how to do refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by joy1, 10 May 2009 Social URL.

1. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

Hi everyone I am due to start refeed on friday, but I am unsure if I was ok doing it this way, day1 -day 3 as per refeed guidance, day 4-7 two shakes breakfast and lunch and then a meal per refeed guidelines at night, for the first week.

second week as per refeed guidance, but a couple of days have two shakes instead, I know this sounds bizarre but it will just be easier for work. I find I never have time to eat at work, and have been much more disciplined have a shake, plus I may lose a little bit more weight this way too. What do people think? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    I would ring lipotrim just to check. In week 2 I am going to have 2 maintenance bars and a healthy meal on hols (this is the plan anyway!)

4. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

Thanks, my pharmacy said this would be ok, but I thought of another idea after day 4 of re-feed to have a couple of boiled eggs in the morning a lipotrim at lunch and then per refeed guidance for tea. Think this may be better as I could do this on holiday too.

5. kered

kered Gold Member

You will probably still lose weight doing it that way - good luck on refeed.

6. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

thanks kered I think I will do it that way, going to do this a full two weeks before the hols. can you have natural low fat yoghurt and some fruit for breakfast on day 4 as well, just thinking of a bit of variety.

7. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes you can :)

8. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

thank you so much x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.