How to drink more fluids?

NumNums

Becca
S: 13st2lb C: 11st3lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 1st13lb(14.67%)
Hey,

I'm really really not a fan of water and diluting juices make me sick (something to do with childhood). So I actually barely drink anything through the day. Probably a couple of swigs of fizzy juice out of the bottle and perhaps MAYBE 1 small glass.

What can I drink that's reasonably low in calories but better than diet fizzy juice? Something that tastes nice-ish that I wouldn't mind drinking bucket loads of!

I really only drink if I go into the kitchen, or if I physically carry a class/bottle around with me. So I'm going to get myself a sports bottle to sit at the computer desk and one for the buggy when I'm out and about.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bijouxdolly

S: 15st12lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 1st5lb(8.56%)
What about flavoured waters, can you drink them? I personally love ginger beer, and I get Co-Ops own brand 'Low Calorie Ginger Ale' which only has 8 cals in a litre bottle! It didn't have much of a taste at first but boy did it have an afterkick, something I love about ginger beer! :D

I'm the same as you apart from I do drink water, but I only drink it when I have a bottle handy or will make a cuppa if I go to the kitchen. I definitely don't drink enough but would like to also.

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
S: 15st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 2st0lb(12.84%)
There is a low calorie cream soda too. I used to love it, dont really drink carbonated drinks any more. I understand almost every drink now does a diet version (coke zero, pepsi max, sprite zero) could you not just drink these instead?

Legomom

Gold Member
S: 17st5lb C: 14st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st7lb(14.4%)
Could you try putting a slice of lemon in a glass of water? I'm not a huge fan of water but I quite like it with ice and a slice lol

jomonks

S: 10st10lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I was exactly the same, hated water and felt like I was drowning when I had to drink it alone. Funny how quickly I could get through 750 mls of wine tho!!! I now fill a 2 litre bottle every morning with water and aim to get through it each day, you will be surprised how you get into a routine drinking more. Try just having a swig each time you go into the kitchen or adding it to a sugar free cordial, good luck

ali28

Silver Member
G: 11st0lb
I've been drinking Asda no added sugar lemon squash which is 1 cal per 100ml so I reckoned it would be ok, makes water tastier and I top up a 700ml bottle 3 times a day to make sure I'm getting enough.