How to go about getting CD in the US?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Puppysnducks, 13 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Puppysnducks

Puppysnducks Member

I looked around online, And I've seen alot of personal websites that charge 160$ = GBP 82.16 per weeks worth of shakes, Is this an accurate price?:confused: I also saw some on Ebay but I've read those are the things to avoid.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    wow that's a heck of a lot of money. How many sachets are you going to be on a day?

4. Puppysnducks

Puppysnducks Member

I'll be SS'ing I believe which would be 3meals a day, Maybe less (I'm 4ft 9in tall not sure if that matters)

5. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    You'd be on 3 if you're ssing. That really does seem very expensive. I certainly don't pay that much and I have 4 sachets a day as I'm 5ft 10.

6. Puppysnducks

Puppysnducks Member

I agree it seems extremely steep. There has to be some CDC's in the US other than this one guy, Also lucky you for being tall, Wish I was that tall. :p:jelous:

7. CherryValentine

CherryValentine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    You can buy them from The Camdridge Diet USA site. I have tried them before and personally I hated the shakes/soups they tasted nothing like the UK version, but they are much cheaper. Cambridge Diet Online Store

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    as far as I know the CD in the US (on the websites) is not the same product or linked in any way to CD over here.

I have no idea how you would go about doing it but perhaps contacting CD head office in the UK might be a good place to start?

Best of luck Hx

9. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    It is a totally different product to our CD.

Really is not a good idea to buy food packs off ebay - they could have been doctored, out of date or not even the real thing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.