How to go about getting CD in the US?

I looked around online, And I've seen alot of personal websites that charge 160$ = GBP 82.16 per weeks worth of shakes, Is this an accurate price?:confused: I also saw some on Ebay but I've read those are the things to avoid.

I'll be SS'ing I believe which would be 3meals a day, Maybe less (I'm 4ft 9in tall not sure if that matters)

You'd be on 3 if you're ssing. That really does seem very expensive. I certainly don't pay that much and I have 4 sachets a day as I'm 5ft 10.

I agree it seems extremely steep. There has to be some CDC's in the US other than this one guy, Also lucky you for being tall, Wish I was that tall. :p:jelous:

You can buy them from The Camdridge Diet USA site. I have tried them before and personally I hated the shakes/soups they tasted nothing like the UK version, but they are much cheaper. Cambridge Diet Online Store

as far as I know the CD in the US (on the websites) is not the same product or linked in any way to CD over here.

I have no idea how you would go about doing it but perhaps contacting CD head office in the UK might be a good place to start?

Best of luck Hx

It is a totally different product to our CD.

Really is not a good idea to buy food packs off ebay - they could have been doctored, out of date or not even the real thing.

Back