how to handle a bbq

m3003

how do i do that???? i've already had a rubbish 2 days and only 2 days on ww due to a break up with my partner. i've stayed with in my dailies but have already used 20 of my 49 weeklies.... how the frick am i meant to do a BBQ with wine????

ugh i hate this week!

m3003 said:
how do i do that???? i've already had a rubbish 2 days and only 2 days on ww due to a break up with my partner. i've stayed with in my dailies but have already used 20 of my 49 weeklies.... how the frick am i meant to do a BBQ with wine????

ugh i hate this week!

What about veggie kebabs sticks and a chicken breast (4pp) and twenty saved for a bottle of red? Hope the week improves for you x

can you switch to vodka?

I had a BBQ last week and i had one burger which was 5 points lots of salad and I had a low point sausage in a bun... you can have a bbq and enjoy it!! just make sure you make loads of salad and some new potatoes with it!! Also as the weather is good why not try some Pimms it is only 2 pp per glass if you put it with diet lemonade and loads of fruit in there too.

Hope you enjoy your bbq

Miss helpme said:
I had a BBQ last week and i had one burger which was 5 points lots of salad and I had a low point sausage in a bun... you can have a bbq and enjoy it!! just make sure you make loads of salad and some new potatoes with it!! Also as the weather is good why not try some Pimms it is only 2 pp per glass if you put it with diet lemonade and loads of fruit in there too.

Hope you enjoy your bbq

What's pimms taste like? ;)

Can you not take your own food to throw on there? I am big into tuna at the moment, plenty of black pepper :)

Oh, and I can't describe Pimms but it is lush!

i suggest take some fish wrapped in foil add lemon and stick on bbq, that way you no what youe eating

veg kebabs is a good idea

mmmm pimms that has to be the best summer drink ever, but be carefull, its easy to drink like juice so before you know it TIPSY lol

have a good time tho

i've never heard of pimms,,is it in a bottle like wine!!!

mmmmmm pimmssss :) Loves it!
Im off to a bbq tomorrow too and my friends bbqs are always about the alcohol! lol. i'll be taking vodka, and chicken and vegetable skewers. I also take quorn burgers and sausages as then dont feel like Im missing out but they are lower in points :)
enjoy!! (I know i will):D

m3003 said:
well failed miserably. i shouldnt be drinking until im over the break up. grr.

You didn't fail but stumbled so chin up and make tomorrow a good day! Hope it improves for you x

Fingers crossed for a BBQ today. 1st one on WW! Quorn sausages, salad, beetroot, baked potato followed by fresh fruit salad, meringue & ww yogurt. Going to use wp for some wine too. Only day 3 but feeling good already. Promised myself that I'll do my best to stick with it until our family holiday to Rhodes in July. Wld luv to lose 2 stones by then. Hope everyone has a great day x

Back