How to handle your 4 a day?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by KramRolyat, 2 September 2007 Social URL.

1. KramRolyat

KramRolyat Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I'm on day 5 of this and have a question.

Up until yesterday my routine was.

Shake for breakfast

Shake for lunch

2 soups combined in one meal for dinner...to give it bulk and meaning that it was just one meal after getting home from work.

Yesterday I split the evening meal in to separate times, wjich is easier on a weekend than when working.

So..is it a problem having 2 meals in one or does it not make any difference?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    i don't think it makes any difference, i would do what works for you. I'm on 4 a day and I have a shake at 10am then a shake at 4.30 and then another shake and my bar after 7.30/8. I struggle in the evening so need to save as many as i can for then. As long as that works for you i wouldn't change it but i'm not a CDC so if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me. Good luck x

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Mark - you can have them whenever you like. Putting 2 together is not a problem as long as it suits you. Make sure you still drink plenty of water throughout the day though.

5. KramRolyat

KramRolyat Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Excellent, thanks for the advice and setting my mind at rest.

I'm drinking somewhere between 4.5ltrs to 6 a day so hopefully that's enough...and the 2 soups at once stays ;-)

6. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

I often have a pack made into a muffin & a frozen tetra in the evening & its never done me any harm! It actually help because if I'm at work I sometimes struggle to get through 4 packs.

7. KramRolyat

KramRolyat Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeah fitting in the 4 a day is hard for someone who used to never have breakfast and often missed lunch..especially when combined with drinking all the water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.