How to look good naked!

Sorry I'm so late replying .... only just caught this post.

Huge apologies girls but I don't think I could do it :( My body is so awful, the only thing that would make it look good naked would be reincarnation into one less grotesque!

But I'll be cheering you all on if you get picked :)

Debbie,

I have
  • empty boobs with nipples that swing lower than my hips,
  • thighs that look like I'm wearing Norah Batty stockings permanently,
  • varicose veins like the hawsers used to tie up the QE2 and as colourful as the London Underground map,
  • not one but TWO full aprons which could double as marsupial pouches (and I mean kangaroos not koalas)
  • arms with bingo wings like the wings on Concorde
  • and bl00dy teenage acne although I'm nearly 40
I'll fight you for the worst body award any day:mad:

Anyhow, I want to do HTLGN cos you get properly advised on under wonders by the doyenne of Rigby & Peller and shown what clothes/designs suit your shape plus makeover advice too!

A
xxxx:D

PS If you do find out how to do total body reincarnation - can you fix it for me to look like Sarah Jessica Parker please - but with a slightly smaller nose? :D :D :D

A - You should write a column .... your posts are brilliant and always stir an emotion in me: this time, I literally laughed out loud! You brightened my day you loon!! :)

xx

Good! Love yourself more - we all need to!
Is it Uni for you this week or next? - good luck for both/either anyhow - you're gonna walk it!
Nighty night!
Love,
A
xxxx:D

I wish I'd started a blog when I started CD but as I never expected it to work, I didn't bother; pity:(

I start Uni on Monday A ... am nervous but dead excited too!
How my life has changed in a year! We moved down from Yorkshire on Sept 3rd 2005 and I hit the ground running by starting full-time at college on Sept 9th.

Now here I am an English & History undergraduate!! :eek:

Like you, I wish I'd started a proper blog at the beginning of my journey but as I didn't, I thought I might start one to coincide with starting Uni (a kind of 'shrinking body: expanding mind' kind of thing) ... maybe it might inspire others to 'have a go'. Either that or put them off altogether! LOL

Anyway dear A ... sleep well and I'll catch up with you tomorrow some time. :)

Night night xx

You are all so brave! I wish i could join you.. i love the programme too, but really not sure. I have a fair few battle scars.. and know it's all tastefully done..but wouldn't really be ready in time... now if i was at goal maybe..

Spoke to DH about it. He was extremely dubious :( He's a tad insecure with all this weight loss anyway, so I think flashing my naked bod on the TV might be more trouble than it's worth. I have tried explaining to him that other men don't see me the way he does (don't know anyone else that sees me as a nearly 20 stone sex kitten :rolleyes: ) but made no difference. Sorry ladies.

There'll always be a "yes but" and a "what if" purple hugs. When you are at goal, you'll probably have more droopy bits than you have now!!!!!!
Ann
Very true! lol

:eek: So you all thought I'd forgotten!!!
Well latest news is...............I've had an email from channel 4 asking for us now to fill in the application!!
So anyone who wants to do this please let me know ASAP I will be filling out the application tommorrow! :eek:
Kamilla x

I know AKB wants to do this but she's at a wedding today, I'm sure she'll be on to confirm tomorrow before her hol on Sunday.

More the merrier!

Just fill in the application form and send off! Remember to put WEMITTS on the top so they know who we are.

Not sure how many will apply but if we all do great! they might pick us all or just a few not sure. Whatever we will be there as WEMITTS!

Kamilla

Count me in Kam! Sounds like it could be a hoot! :)

PS. I'm away until next Sunday so won't be able to complete a form until I get back. Maybe you could put my name down for me if that's possible?

Last edited:
Id love to but I cant see myself on TV naked, too scared.

However,

I wish all of you the best of luck in getting on x

Back