HOW TO LOOK GOOD NAKED?

Lisa Marie

Silver Member
Did anyone watch this last night. I'm a really emotional person and cry every time I watch this programme.

How fab is Gok Wan? he's every girls best friend. I love him he makes those woman feel proud of themselves I wish he could come and live in my house lol.

yeh lisa that me i thought last night one was good but omg naked in a shop window he must have magic powers lol because i just couldnt do it lol.

i also wish he liveed with me its amazing how good the ladies look after makeover.

ashley xx

How fab is Gok Wan? he's every girls best friend. I love him he makes those woman feel proud of themselves I wish he could come and live in my house lol

He is just amazing and I am sorry I missed last night:(

awwww, i have my very own Gok :)

I believe every woman should have a fasionable gay best mate cos they are so truthful it hurts

"Leah, what the hell are those, bin them now"

Oh, and how do i look good naked? Turn the lights off :D

Love him - think he's fab. At least he doesn't give them surgery or make them diet - he works with what they have and turn it to their advantage. Brilliant!

I've never seen this programme, meant to set the Sky + for it but forgot!

A colleague in work though was chatting to me about it yesterday and said it was excellent - she then proceeded to fix my bra for me, said it was too big and then put it on the tightest catch and tightened the straps (she is a friend which is a good job!) - when I went to the bathroom afterwards I could really see a difference in my boobs in the mirror. Best of it would have been if anyone had have walked into my office while she was doing it - now that would have been office gossip!

Will go now and set the Sky for the rest of the series - thanks for the reminder ;)

Love him, the man is a god, and in a strange way he has helped get me where I am today!

Gxx

Just the story of my going on CD really, I applied to How to Look Good Naked as a desperate attempt to be comfortable with my weight. Part of the process was to provide underwear shots front, side and back and it was these that gave me a reality call, probably the understatement of the century, more like an emotional breakdown. Which ultimately led to me going on CD! So thank you GOK!!

Gxx

Georgie I'd write to HTLGN and send your fab 'after' photo and thank Gok for giving you that push to start CD! :D He's lovely and I'm sure he'd be really chuffed to know that he inspired you!

What a fantastic idea Mrs D! I have just done that very thing, thanks for the suggestion!

Gx

Yes I love it as well, but missed last nights.....

Would love to go on the program, but no way on this earth could he make me look good naked........ no WAY.... MY BREAST are more prunes than fillet when I've lost weight and right now even I can't look at me naked.... Never mind half the bloody country...

i keep thinking that i'd like one of them to come to my house. even him, the 10 years younger lot or that gillian mckeith or what ever she's called. i wouldn't want it filmed though. i know it defeats the hole thing but i'd like them to come and sort me out if you know what i mean.

GOK is a GOD!!! What an inspiring bloke - so great for someone to make women feel good about themselves as they are, without resorting to surgery! I want him to be my best friend.

My boyfriend and I were in Covent Garden a few weeks ago and they were filming him talking to some girls - I just squealed like a little schoolgirl when I saw him, I was so excited - proper starstruck!

Quite pathetic really - but I just love him!!!!

GOK is a GOD!!! What an inspiring bloke - so great for someone to make women feel good about themselves as they are, without resorting to surgery! I want him to be my best friend.

My boyfriend and I were in Covent Garden a few weeks ago and they were filming him talking to some girls - I just squealed like a little schoolgirl when I saw him, I was so excited - proper starstruck!

Quite pathetic really - but I just love him!!!!

lol,.......... (HOW OLD ARE YOU>>>>>>)

Gok: style link & he used to be overweight!

Check out the C4 website, you can do a virtual style consultation with GOK.

Style, Fashion & Beauty Tips - How To Look Good Naked - Channel4

My DH doesn't know how they get away with those naked shots before the watershed - but he doesn't complain about watching this girls programme!

BTW Just read that he used to be overweight as a teenager - 21st - no wonder he knows how to relate to people with poor body image!

Last edited:
To Chitty

I'm 36!!!!! Obviously I didn't squeal in his face - stayed a discreet distance away !! Amused my boyfriend no end.

Oh flaming heck I missed it, that bloke is just a genius, trying to get my other half to watch it so that he can understand me and the way I feel a bit more.

As he's never had any issues with weight, he eats and eats all day and is skinny as anything (yes I know, makes you sick!). He just can't understand.

Nic x

I watched the programme as I always do - think Gok is a total angel and wish I could make him come and live with me... I was so impressed with that episode that I went and bought myself the magic corset thing he had her in to suck my tum in with - it is totally incredible - everyone should have one. Been strutting around the place with a genuinely tiny waist - I would never have worn something like this before I saw his programme - but it makes sense. Look your best every day - not just on special occasions!
I am just trying to restrain myself from the "big" shopping trip at the moment. I never did it at the end of my RTM and am now trying to lose a bit more. I have always dreamed of buying a whole new wardrobe and fully intend to get a personal shopper this time. Remember girls - we are worth it!

laura

Back