How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

oh, and anju, much less livery this month thank you :) It couldn't have been worse unless it came out as afterbirth. lol

Nate says:
hhhhhjz\1111111111111jjjjjuiuyttkkkkkk

What a fantastic letter Fran! If they have any sense they will employ you.

Sounds like things are going well at your new home. Hope you have (or had) a good day out.

Hi Fran, enjoying your diary! I love your sense of humour :) Good luck with the job application and I hope you are feeling at home in your new place x

Aww thanks izzyhew. I hope things are going well with you :)

I ended up not seeing my friend, but that is ok. Nate and I are spending lots of time in the garden playing and we were cleaning chairs this morning. How are you hun? Any more lunch thefts? Haha

I just got an email offering me an interview for Friday. Eeeiii. Now here is hoping I don't say or do anything dumb!

Yay for the interview. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you. I would cross my legs, but they aren't slim enough for me to get my leg over just yet!!!!

I'm ok thanks hun, no more lunch thefts but been off work but back tomorrow so watch this space lol.

So pleased you got an interview, good luck for Friday and WI tomorrow.

We miss you on here, so hope Internet is sorted soon :)

So good about the interview! Fingers crossed for you x

Hi guys I miss you all hugely too, the internet was supposed to be done yesterday, and I'm still waiting, so I'm going to give them a call again tomorrow to find out when it will be on. Very annoying. But I knew I had to let you all know I have an interview. The interviews are advertised as starting on Monday, but mine is Friday morning, I'm not sure if that is a good or bad sign. There is a formal interview with the church wardens then an informal interview with the current admin and gav (the vicar and my parents' neighbour). I realised this afternoon I actually don't have anything suitable for an interview now I have lost all this weight. Having a look in town tomorrow and then heading to axminster on Thursday. I have some suitable skirts because they are quite structured and below the knee (although the skirt I wore today WITH BARE LEGS kept sliding down) and I have some cute brown court shoes, so it is just the top half. I need to make sure there is no cleveage but I struggle with shirts because my arms are much bigger than my waist size is and I find them so uncomfortable. I'm thinking a linen jacket is best given Friday is going to be super hot.

I will let you know what happens.

Adelle, how was your break? Your lunch stealer will be wasting away!

Fantastic news Fran I hope it all goes well on Friday you will shine hun.

Give em a piece of ya mind re your internet - do they realise us minis addicts are missing you and your wit x

I miss you guys too. I will have time to call tomorrow as I got busy today. I have a smart top and a smart shirt. I look so frumpy in shirts. Ew. There was a brilliant one in a shop with hunting dogs on, but it didn't suit and was a little tight on the upper arms. That said it was a 12! Haha. I tried a 12-14 and it was fine but see through. The tops I got were from the good old charity shop. One wallis, one first avenue, one 18, one 14.

Lost 2lbs today. So a new low of 14st 4lbs. I think it is 1 more lb until I am under 200lbs!

And wonders will never cease Nate's dad got in touch again and is apparently saving up for a few weeks to come here and spend some time with his son. I don't want to say "i'll believe it when I see it", but I am glad Nate doesn't understand yet. I mentioned wanting to take him to the zoo this summer and he is on about putting money aside for that. Part of me feels like saying if he can afford that he can afford to give Nate more than £5 a week. I will restrain myself.

5 weigh ins to lose 6lbs to meet my yorkshire goal. I'm doing the week from the magazine this week and doing a paper food diary because not updating on here has meant I haven't been 100%. It is nice having some meat and fish too. I have portioned it all out and frozen what needs to be frozen each in their food bags. Even weighing out the mince into 4 and putting 4 rashers of Bacon in each pack (so I have 2 meals worth). Hopefully I will only need fruit and a little veg for the next few weeks :) oh, and the salmon pasta was lovely, try it :)

Well done on the 2lbs off, how great its almost under200! What a milestone to pass!

Boo to the Internet again, miss you! Promise you'll never leave minimins, or at least not without adding me on Facebook or something lol. Need you to inspire me! X

Maybe the baby has got Nates dad thinking about what he has missed with Nate. Like you say though, you'll believe it when you see it, hope he sticks to his word as although Nate doesn't understand yet it won't be long before he does and its not fair for him to let Nate down.

Good planning with the meat, hope you have a good week. Even not being 100% you've still lost! X

Last edited:
Woo hoo to 2lbs and almost being under 200lbs!

Hope Nate's dad keeps his word and that the house is going well xx

Miss you Fran. Well done on the 2lbs and the 200lb mark. Good luck with the interview. Clothes sound very smart xxx

Hey stranger, my lunch stealer has wasted away lol

Well done on the loss you will defo hit your 6lb target the way you are going.

I agree with Scarlett, don't leave minis we all miss you (stalked?!) ;)

Good luck for Friday, I think you will be fab. Try and take a pic of your interview outfit for us.

Hope Nate is well.

Hi guys, I miss you all hugely too, apparently my hub is on its way so hopefully it won't be much longer!! I promise I'm not going anywhere.

Just to amuse you all, I went round to mums with all my possible interview outfits. I put on one of the new tops (washed and dried yesterday), put on the brown skirt..... And then the skirt fell down round my ankles! I don't think that will help me to get a job in a church! Haha. All sorted now, I'm wearing a blue dress and a blue linen jacket, the dress has brown and white stripes so still wearing brown court shoes and brown handbag. Blinking skirt! Mum found it hilarious. It will be one to get flab club laughing next week!

Just so you all know I expect full details on what I've missed when my net is finally up and running.

Lol @ the skirt incident hun.

Good Luck for the interview love I think you stand a great chance of getting it , fingers crossed and let us know asap xx

haha, that is the second time today I have read about peoples clothes falling down, but at least you were at home, the other poor lady was on a bus.

best of luck with the interview :) xxx

Back