How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Thanks brit, I see things are going well at work for you too, well done.

Internet should be up Friday afternoon. And about bloody time!

Hate not having home scales to check myself with! Rargh. Wi tomorrow, but I get to tell mum's b*tching friends I got the job, and they can go on b*tching about how it was a fix. If ever anyone wants to meet a group of bitter hatefilled negative 2 faced women who should be old enough to know better I know where to find them!

Hi Fran love - good to see you, good luck for WI tomorrow hun. Pahh to the people on the road the best person got the job they can like it or lump it.

Lol @ the biscuit mountain - Nate would be in heaven bless him

Loving the images you paint of the women in your group. I can just picture them. Good luck with WI tomorrow and enjoy the satisfaction of telling you got the job xxxx

we have missed you Fran. cant wait to hear what you have been up to th last 2 weeks, we are overdue a long catch up xx

Yay you're back!! How did the grumpy cows take the news? So pleased for you! When do you start the job?

I've given my notice in now, hurrah! Did it yesterday and was really scared beforehand! Felt sick, sweaty palms the lot!
She looked like she would rip my head off for a split second then smiled sweetly and said "oh ok then, thats a shame but I understand." Was geared up for a fight and didn't get one lol.
Long weekend now, off to Norfolk in a little while, picking friends up at 10.45am then driving up which will take about 3 1/2 hours to go and collect our home for the weekend- a little cruiser boat :)
so thats me caught up! might be able to get on here a bit but will be largely absent this weekend so will have to have a proper catch up Monday when I'm home. Xxx

I've missed you all too. I've updated all the big stuff, like getting the job :D now I need all of you to tell me what I've missed with you guys!

sorry nothing new to report for me. still the same old, same old. SW,work, kids, take up so much time. I have a few family events to work towards with weight loss, so excited about that. Have family over that I havent seen for a while, secretly looking forward to their reaction when they see me nearly 50lbs lighter!!!

OOH Anju! Don't be secretly looking forward to it! I cant wait for everyone to see me so much smaller. That's going to feel fabulous. 50lbs is such an amazing loss. Have you picked a new outfit?

Oh scarlet I was thinking of you handing in your notice. Glad it went well. I bet you are so looking forward to your new job. We are starting at the same time :) have a good weekend on the broads :)

Thanks Fran. Haven't bought anything new yet. Still planning to get something as the big event is the end of July. Need an Indian outfit and they start at a size 18 so may struggle to find something that fits. Hopefully if I manage another 10lbs by then I will be okay to buy something off the rail.

Hello Fran, just wanted to stop by and say well done on your loss so far. It is an amazing achievement and inspiring. Look forward to reading more :D

Aww thank you siggy, you seem to be doing pretty fabulously yourself!

Hey adelle, hey texty. I'm glad to be back! I'm well apart from fainting. It might be blood sugars? So I don't have chocolate on an evening now and I have a biscuit when I get up. This means Nate gets a biscuit too, which he loves. Lol. Considering I nearly landed on him the first time he has earned it. I'm not sure what is going on. General theory being because this last half stone came off fast (although still within safe boundries and I am not skipping meals or anything) that my body is a bit "woah" and not balanced out so, as like with liver knickers hormone situation it might be the same with blood sugars. Not that I mind having to eat a biscuit in the morning. I did swap it for a hifi light today though. So basically grr stupid body. Pretty sure they all said lose weight to get healthier, I had no health problems before, and I had been checked out, and now various things are going nutty! Urgh.

Just about to get some lunch and order my Annie sloane paint :) exciting! I can proudly say I have been putting up mirrors and pictures by myself with self drilling plasterboard plugs and my tool box is looking awesome. The house is utter disarray still though. Haha. I have some shelves that i need to saw a bit off, then I am painting them and putting them up in my craft room. :) still no stair carpets, but my parents said they'd pay for the carpet if I pay for the fitting, which is awesome.

Today I'm helping at the shining stars (toddlers) stall at the village fete, tomorrow having dinner at mum and dad's, Monday is nate's haircut and tap class, Tuesday is shaddowing for my new job and toddlers, Wednesday is flab club, Thursday is more shaddowing, Friday over to bridport to chat to the job centre dude about who I contact re benefits now I am soon to start work, and taking some of nate's summer things to a shop that sells them on! And then I will be going to exeter at some point for work clothes that won't fall down. I what to know if I am eligible for this grant he told me about for sure first. So lots going on, tap class is finishing for summer soon and she is thinking of making it Monday evenings come September, so I can still go!

I hope docs are doing tests for you Fran?? It could be blood sugars but as you said it could all be hormonal too, either way I hope your feeling better soon.

The main thing is your in the house now and can do things at your own pace, it will come together. x

Back