How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Thanks hun. I just enjoyed a curly wurly, which I've not had in ages. Used my £15 off when you spend £30 including sale items to get nate some vertbaudet clothes, a lot of his t shirts are half way up his tummy. I got him some lovely shorts, 2 sleaveless tops I have in the size smaller, a white shirt, a blue and white check shirt, a pink t shirt and a yellow and a white t shirt :) including delivery just under £30 :)

Then on amazon (LOL) I got some more tea towels, measuring spoons, proper thick bladed knives, a new sticker book for nate, and some reward stickers and a potty training for boys guide, just in case i get any questions. this evening we had a chat about using the potty, he said no, i said if he did he could have a sticker... he then ran to look for the potty. lol. so hopefully it shouldn't be much longer before he is ready... he is going off to hide to poop, which is a good sign.

Best stop spending now!

Hey all like this thread! Some posts are hilarious!

Erm about the punch on the arm I would have punched her back!!
Your weight loss is amazing! Iv lost 2lb and this
Is my first week - got weighed a day early due to work! I totally feel like crap cos everyone loses loads more especially there first week but my husband is great motivation and says its cos I eat and don't starve to get a big loss! Haha :) bless him!!

If you have any tips would love to know! I'm a nurse and work rubbish shifts find that hard with dieting!!

Sending some skinny dust to u all!!! ????

Xxx

uh oh.... a lady at group told me phillips air fryer (remember the ebay smashed one?!) was on sale at currys for £89.99 last month... and it is still on sale.. should I?! SHOULD I?!

I have one Fran and I love it. I just chuck stuff in and spray with spray fat and shake a few times, find it gets the same results as the way it tells you on the instructions! I've made chips, roast tatties, sweet potato wedges and carrot chips so far. xx

Oh they sounds good! Will need to give them a try :-D x

Haha. Well the bloke was on his way to buy one as it was so her prayers were redundant anyway.

Adelle, I have never seen them this cheap, I'd say go for it. I hate my new cooker so im excited to get the air fryer delivered.

Danni, I wizz up bread, bake it on a low heat and leave out to cool to make breadcrumbs and in the actifryer the Kiev outer stays crispy, not soggy like in the oven.

Back