How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

So I had my meeting, got the number and form I need but i can't call or post it until the 1st July (when I start). But it is all in place. He couldn't do the calculation today because ut wasnt working but I should be about £100 a week better off. I also bought some stuff in bridport and dropped of nate's old summer stuff to be sold on (and I get half the asking price). It was a wee bit of a clothing splurge. A 'leather' jacket, a pink blazer type thing, a black skirt and belt, a blue skirt, 2 tops, some tan loafers, a pair of jeans an AMAZING dress and matching jacket. I also got a little framed painting and some stunning coasters. Sounds silly but they are amazing!

And because the rain has avoided us we are going to the ax valley festival! Yay! Mums making her chicken thing, I am going to do a pasta salad and lamb tikka bites. I was going to do the coronation chicken pasta salad but it is in mum's magazine so I will just do a Bacon, chicken, egg, pasta and salad veg one. It should be great fun, past year it was cancelled because of the floods.

Food today was a bit wonkey, where mum and dad picked for lunch wasn't sw friendly.

B: up early, so banana, yogurt, necterine, then later I did dippy eggs and a heb of toast with 1 syn of butter.

L: tuna sandwich. Small wholemeal loaf, minimal mayo, no butter. I'm counting it as about 10 syns, but basically calling the rest of the day syn free. I'm very proud to say I didn't have cake, despite mum and dad having some. Nate was messing with his sandwich so much he missed out too.

D: chicken philli (hea) pasta with loads of veg thrown in.

I'm not hungry now, but if I do get peckish I do have pasta left over! Woop.

Ok so lunch threw a curveball, but as I filled up earlier I didn't need anything big, and I didn't feel I missed out on cake (nate did but it served him right and later he got gingerbread men biscuit things). All in all I'm pleased and I feel confident negotiating tomorrow where there will be lots of treats.

Mostly SO excited by the dress and jacket. I saw the jacket first and said "ooh, it is so wrong but i love it!" I picked out a 16 and it looked awesome, then mum found the fitted dress in a 16 too. Proper fitted, zip up the side, and it was perfect. The other jacket and tops I got were all 14s and the skirts and jeans 16s. I got Nate a few tops and some trousers too but he has a bunch of stuff waiting to be delivered. Mum bought him a box of sticky bricks though which he has enjoyed. (not sticky ew, sticky as in they have lots of teeth and stick together easily. Oh, and the dress will be perfect for my brothers' 30th and for my friend's wedding in September.

Ooh Fran don't tease us, show us pic.

Big yay to the size 14's I can't wait to be there.

Well done on your wise lunch choices and resisting cake.

Sounds like you had a productive day hun.

Pics involve shaving my legs and having a second person to take the photo as I no longer have a full length mirror (woe). I might wear it on the Monday I start work because apparently there is a bbq I've been invited to to say bye to the admin I'm replacing. It was £39 reduced to £19 so a proper bargain, and I've been told it looks really expensive on when I tried it on. It is pretty mental. I just need to work out what to wear today!

Loving the new purchases. Bet you will look great in that dress! Still want pictures of you wearing it. Enjoy your day out, it's peeing down here in Cambridge! Hope the weather holds out for you xxx

Aww thanks hun. I will try to get some pictures. It rained from about midnight but the sun is shining now. There might be a few showers but usually we do manage to avoid it. We are getting picked up at 9:45 because someone is picking up mum's bed (she sold it on eBay) in the afternoon... 3-5 I think.

What are you up to today? You are always up so early it is crazy.

I had been awake a while before posting. I run my own catering business and the staff start at 6 in the morning. I have just got into the habit of being alert from that time as there is often a phone call with some disaster! Have a good day out.

Back