How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Fab. Sounds yummy. Oh and i've just made minestrone soup after reading about yours yesterday. It's been ages since I've made it so I'm looking forward to having a bowl later.

Sorry you didn't manage a lie down. I'm the same though when my little one goes for his nap. I use that time to cook and clean while my older one watches a dvd!! Sitting down with him for 5 mins to catch up on here and watch a bit of Arthur Christmas with him. :)

Yeah I can't really justify sleeping in the day because if I did nothing would get done.

Glad you enjoyed it. We were supposed to have pastina which I love.

Today I had
B: 2 Bacon no fat, lots of mushrooms, half a big onion, 6 cherry tomatoes, 1.5 Tesco light choices sausages (1 syn each) and an egg. I did have beans on my plate too but my son (who threw his breakfast on the floor) scofffed them all.
No snack, I was still full.
L: one bowl of homemade chicken soup (chicken, stock, onion, leeks, carrots, potato)
No snack, still full
D: prawn Singapore noodles, mint mullerlight, apple.

I have been using my hea choice on milk in tea. I will have 2 hifi light bars for my b choice this evening. I also have a chocolate bar at 13 syns I can have tonight as it is a high syn day today. If i have it my syns so far are 13.5, 2, 15. Tomorrow is a green day. Yummo, and I think my mum might be making dinner! Woop evening off!

I went through all three (yes, three!) freezers today and listed all the contents as they do need to be run down. And ideally one turned off... I have never seen so much liver! The farmer often gives us free offal. My parents like it but I don't, so it'd involve them cooking, hence the stash! Haha. Will start planning new meals for next week.

I also found a couple of drawers full of fish and several massive hunks of animal in there. I must have missed the last time the farmer came round. I should say two of the freezers are in an out house (also the utility room, referred to as the tractor garage), which is why I don't often go through them. Loads of pastries for the B&B we've stopped running and lots of gluten free things from when mum thought she was gluten intolerant, turned out the gluten was irritating IBS caused by undiagnosed underactive thyroid. Simple huh! Totally want to wack the pastries in the oven and scoff them all. I'd started a new pattern today and realised I'd fu6ked it up! ARGH!!!! so I have had to unravel it all. Thankfully I am now confident with making bobbles and doing cable. Just too tired to read a pattern properly.

Well done for resisting the pastries! x

It is mostly because I'm too lazy to work of the syns. Haha
This morning was fruit and yogurt: pineapple, melon, banana, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, grapes and a toffee mullerlight. Full tummy now!

Having a green day today, and a low syn one. Using one heb and one hea at lunch and another hea at dinnertime, the other heb will be used for two rocky road hifi light bars. Mmm.

I think being Granny is more fun that being mummy. all the spoiling, minimal whining.

Nate enjoyed it. it was very... local haha.

So today was a green day

B: fruit salad and yogurt
L: pitta pizza (heb and hea and 0.5 syns for 4 olives), sw chips, clementine
s: sw quiche, clementine
D: salad and spinach canneloni (hea)
s: 2 rocky road hifi light bars (heb)

Been quite a simple day really. probably because I didn't have to cook tea today, or tomorrow. woo hoo. and soup for tomorrow's lunch is already made and in the fridge so I'll just be cooking breakfast. quite a nice change of pace. And with Nate's 3 hour nap he was less cranky and I was more relaxed.

I restarted the knitting I messed up yesterday and it looks so pretty :D I've now learnt how to cable and make bobbles. YAY.

Just realised you have a diary, subbing to read later! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aww Hi Jo *waves* I thought you'd have enough of me on the 20s thread. haha.

The pitta pizza's are fab. My mother constantly whines for me to make them. Thankfully I pop into Co-Op post weigh in to get their wholemeal pittas as the nearest Asda is 30 miles away.

Just been planning next week's meals in order to run down the freezers. Doesn't look like any green days next week, but I've not planned that Tuesday's meals yet. I did find 14 mini magnums surely they are syn free if I have to eat them to free up freezer space pre-christmas.

I should finally be getting my oaty pancakes tomorrow! Tomorrow's plan is:

B: oaty pancakes (heb) and lots of fruit
L: chicken soup
D: Meatloaf, sw chips and veg. Although thinking about it having mash is sounding really tempting now. hmm...

Had a sneaky serial mid-weigh-week weigh but the scales wouldn't settle. Anything between a 1lb gain and a 2lb loss. Stupid random scales.

So far this week:
wednesday: 13.5 syns, ate too much at tea time (felt queasy full) which was just plain silly. I've not done that in so long and I can't imagine doing it again any time soon! But I was SOO hungry all day. I need to have an extra snack on Wednesdays as i just have a couple of pieces of fruit and a yogurt (which is all shared with nate) until 1-2pm
thursday: 2 syns, pretty good day in general :)
friday: 15 syns, Good day, lots of superfree
saturday: 0.5 syns, Another good day and a Green day to boot :)

Tomorrow I can have a high syn day but i might have another low syn one to counteract the overeat on Wednesday.

Hey, just catching up. Sounds like you had a great day yesterday. Hope you and Nate enjoyed the lights being switched on. Well done for forward planning and taking some fruit with you.

Yay to the no cooking. I'd love a day off from it one day. Ah well, a girl can dream eh!!

Just been thinking about some goals again. My consultant is really pushing me at the moment. I have seen this before, whoever has lost the most (total) becomes her favourite, but I have been quietly plugging away under her radar for my time at slimming world until recently. She's gunning for me to get my 5 stone for Christmas. 6lbs in 3 weigh ins. I know I don't lose that much normally. My average is 1.3lbs p/w. so 4.5lbs more by Christmas is more achievable. I have already surpassed my Christmas target by 1lb (it was 4 stone 7lbs).

So I have two mid-term goals:
my one year Slimming World anniversary - 7 weigh ins - Realistic Goal 5 stone award (15st 5lb) - Ambitious Goal 5.5 stone award (14st 12lb)
Nate's Second birthday - 24th March - 16 Weight Ins - Goal 6 stone award (14st 5lb)
Currently 15st 11lb.

I only have a Realistic/Ambitious one for the nearest one because how well I do in that will determine how realistic/ambitious the latter one is. Seeing the 14 is a bit of a shock!

in 11lbs time I will have dropped down to another bmi category. woo hoo only stage one obese! on the 3rd of january this year my bmi was 49.42. now it is 36.76 so to eek it down to 34.96 and from super morbidly obese to get into stage one is huge and feels like a huge part of the battle.

Ahh so many numbers whirling round! But it helps see how far I have really come and helps me to see each achievement isn't too far away and to keep reminding myself to stay on track. Anyway 1lb to 65lbs total and 2lbs to get lbs into single digits. Oof. 2lbs would also keep me on track.

Wow those are a lot of numbers!!! Some great goals there though. Amazing to think that by march you could've lost 6 stones! That's incredible. I'm behind you all the way! :D

Today was an extra easy day
b: Oaty pancakes (heb of oats, 2 eggs, mullerlight), grapes, bananas, raspberries, raspberry shape yogurt. My son scoffed a fair amount of it after he had his breakfast. he loves pancakes.
s: ham, satsuma, apple
L/D: Meatloaf, beetroot, salad, fat free dressing, sw chips
s: mullerlight greek lemon yogurt(0.5 syns), apple, hea of cheese, twirl (9 syns)

So Syns of the week 13.5, 2, 15, 0.5, 9.5 (40.5 running total with 2 days left before weigh in)

tomorrow will be fruit and yogurt; chicken soup; chicken pie (YUUMM). Only got to Make the pie tomorrow because the soup is made. No syns in any meals tomorrow, nor a hea or heb so I can have 2 hifi lights in the evening and cheese and apple midday and keep myself syn free hopefully and have high syn tuesday :)

Food looks great for today. Was the meatloaf nice? Is the recipe on here? Interesting that you have your high syn day the day before weigh day. I normally have no syns or very little on a tuesday. I know you've worked it all out though and that's what works for you. Great that you are so in tune with your body to know that. Most of the time i'm just winging it...hehe

The meatloaf was awesome. I love it but rarely have it. It's pretty expensive to make. I don't know if it is online. The recipe we use (I say we, my mum made it for me :D) is in extra easy summer days.

It does seem random, I like to play around with patterns. I've done high, high, high, none, none, mid, mid. which was good. then last week i changed myself round to do high/low alternate days and i lost 2lbs. I think because my syns are chocolate they're not heavy or bulky. That said I dunno how weigh in is going to be this week!

I'm really gonna make an effort this week to change things after reading your diary. Might not manage low syns for more than a couple of days but got plans to try using different things for my HEXB! Bought some cashews and some scan bran (eek!) and going to try tinned soup as a HEXB one day too. Need to have a soup making week - I always lose well with homemade soup!

Back