How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :)

Ok so for lunch I used leek, mushroom and roasted veg and then chucked in some farafelini pasta (tiny bows) and just enough stock so cook the pasta so there'd be no liquid left. And had that with the left over meatloaf and tomato chilli jam (bloody lovely) it was yummy and filling.

Then Nate was awake in time for us to go to toddler group. Yay. Where a horrible little turd who always picks on Nate (and other kids I have noticed) smacked him in the face. Poor baby. If that kid isn't careful i'll bloody kick him, or if I'm in charge of biscuits again he won't get one. No biscuits for bellends! On a positive note one other the other mums commented on how much weight I'd lost since she last saw me which was nice. I said "oh, I dunno when I last saw you, but for November I lost 8.5lbs" and her jaw dropped. I think we forget sometimes, that outside of slimming groups and stories in trashy magazines that 8.5lbs in 4 weeks IS a lot. We are so focussed on the next goal and how everyone is doing we forget how brilliant and special it is how far we have come and that most people losing weight at home dont lose weight this quickly (or with so much tasty food).

I had stew for tea. Yummy. And event though m&d had seconds I didn't as I was full enough :D didn't want to repeat Wednesday's pasta overload.

I have had just one cup of tea using 0.5 syn of milk but I really don't fancy more cheese or milk, I haven't had my heb or any syns yet either. Hopefully the munchies will hit later. I think it is because I am bloated and "bunged up" if you catch my drift. :/

What a horrid little creature!! Next time i'd be sure to tell his mother exactly what her son had been doing. I'd have been fuming if another child had hit one of mine. Did the mum discipline the boy? Fab news on the woman noticing your weight loss. That must've been a great boost!!

Just read that you lost half a pound this week. Well done :)

Hi fran,

you are doing so well. Its a long old journey but so worth it. Well done on your loss this week.

Cake. xxx

Haha, glad you liked it.

Well today was a green day...

B: pear, banana, satsuma, mullerlight
L: whole pack of beetroot, a pickled onion, 2 gherkins, pitta pizza (heb cop op whole meal pitta bread, 0.5 syn olives, homemade tomato sauce, courgettes and peppers and a HEA of cheese), sw chips, another banana :O
D: low low pasta. HEA of kerry low low, pasta, peas, broccoli, carrot, celery, onion, carrot, peppers, mushrooms
s: 2 hifi light bars, peanut butter kitkat chunky (13 syns)

13.5 syns for the day, minimum of 1/3 superfree for each meal. :) 2L fluids

Well done on your loss this week Fran and its not JUST a half cos every ounce off is the way forward - at one time ( im sure we have all done it) and said ah its just a half ON and look where it got us - so take the credit and be proud hun

i love beetroot aswell, i used to have picked onions, beetroot and salad cream sandwiches mmmmmmmmmmmm oh might have one tomo... i share a fridge/freezer with my housemates so no room for anything... would love my own lol x

Lol, I will just take your word for it. I hate salad cream.

This morning I had a cup of tea, 2 skinny Tesco sausages (2 syns), beans, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, egg and 2 slices of Bacon. Nate ate his breakfast then started on mine in his usual fashion. I have soup for lunch but I'm not hungry yet.

I got a new coat today :) I saw it yesterday and loved it but at £99 (reduced from £165) I wanted my mum's opinion. I showed it her online and she liked it, and it was £79 so I called up to ask them to pop it to one side like she offered to do, and I mentioned the different price online. So she put the size I asked for, and the smaller size, to one side and said I can pay the online price. Yay extra £20 off. And mum and the shop lady both said to get the smaller size. Yay. It is a little snug but it doesn't look bad, less than half a stone should see to that. So I am one happy bunny but it means I have to be good for christmas else father Christmas won't give it to me (it is paid out of birthday/Xmas money my grandad sent) and it wouldn't fit any more. Haha.

Urgh. That sounds so gross. You sound like a pregnant woman.

Todays food:
B: 2 sausages (2 syns), 2 Bacon, beans, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, egg, 1/4 pear (my son shoved in my mouth)
L: chicken veg soup :)
S: 2 small satsumas, half a banana
D: roast chicken, potatoes, broccoli, carrots, cabbage
S: 2 hifi light bars

I've only had one dash of skimmed milk out of my hea, so could syn it and have cheese and apple.

I have used 2 syns today. Not sure whether to make it high or low syn today. To have 3 high, 2 zero and 2 mid or high/low?

Back