How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

That's great missy. I don't do low/no syns for more than two days. yum cashews. I don't trust myself to buy a bag and measure an amount out. I just want to scoff the lot! And tinned soup just depresses me. I love homemade soup though. Looking forward to lunch tomorrow. I tend to make big vats. there's a really yummy tomato, lentil and vegetable soup in the little book of soups that I have planned next week. mmm.

Hey, well done for reducing your BMI by that much already, you're doing so so well! x

I agree, homemade soup rocks!!! I'm going to make more today since it'll be a day in the house for me and my boys today.....it's snowing here!! Minestrone is almost done so think I'll make my favourite lentil again. Yum yum :)

Just on my way to work so forgive me if you have been asked before but how do you make your oaty pancakes....sounds yum.....and well done x

Thanks Souffle.

Ah tooty our minestrone from last week needs disposing of really. mother dearest made too much and the pasta in it went huge and gross. I need to make sure I don't start gnawing on the hunk of left over meatloaf. Got someone working in the kitchen today so that should keep me out of the fridge!

The oat pancakes:
Soak a heb of oats in a vanilla mullerlight overnight.
In the morning beat in two eggs. Fry spoonfuls in frylight buttery in egg rings or cookie cutters, flip after 2 minutes. I keep wondering about doing savoury ones to have with bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms, maybe chop up spring onion into the pancake mix and use fat free natural yogurt instead of flavoured.

Had fruit and yogurt today. Melon, pineapple, raspberries, blueberries, banana, pear and a mullerlight. And in true style Nate ate his pear, crumpet and egg then started munching mine. Personal portion controller!

Low syn day today and I might have a serial weigh later as the scales wouldn't settle on Saturday, anything between a 1lb gain and 2lb loss this covers anything!

I tried the savoury magic pancakes and found them to be a bit grim :/ Give them a go though, they might just have not been to my taste!

I'm planning a low syn day today too - only used 1 so far :)

Oooh, what you having for tea tonight then? I'm having bbq quorn fillets with syn free bbq sauce, potato wedges then it all topped with cheese. I'm going to have a bowl of lentil soup before it to get in some superfree. :)

I think I must be the only person doing sw that's not keen on the magic pancakes. I just find their flavour a bit odd, or maybe it's me that's the odd one!! Hehe

Really? You must be :p even mums friends were begging for the recipe and go crazy for them. They are Target sw members. Ooh your tea sounds like it should be naughty. We are having chicken andushroom pie with broccoli and green beans. I have topped mine with a hea of cheese. It has one syn for the cornflour. So one syn for today and I am going to have hifi lights for my heb. First it is bed time for a very naughty boy.

Another good day for you. Well done. You're doing fab. You're bound to have those 2 lbs off on Wednesday. Night chick x

Ah thanks hun. I dunno, I've been not very active with going for walks etc, by the time Nate is up, clean and had lunch I'm either making tea or it is getting dark. Not making dinner tomorrow though. mum's making stew. yum yum. And it is toddler group so if he is up in time we will go there, and if he isn't we'll go on a little walk. I also had my whoopsie on Wednesday when I ate far too much pasta. So long as it is a loss, and I'd like it to be at least 1lb, then I will be happy enough. My bottom has been burping all evening so hopefully my bloating will be going down.

Yesterday evening I had a mint mullerlight too. I was hungry and wanted something sweet, so I had that and resumed knitting :)

Ah Tuesday, last day before weigh in and because my scales are being stupid I can't see how I have gotten on either. Grr. It's so frustrating. I know I had a blip on Wednesday of eating too much pasta other than that I've been 100% on it and with my wee portion controller I feel I've had a good food week.

This morning was fruit and yogurt again. Melon, pineapple, pear, banana and mixed berries with a mullerlight on top. My little monkey had a kiwi, half a pear, 3 scotch pancakes and then helped himself to my breakfast. About half an hour later he had a clementine too. Little fruit bat.

Having stew for tea tonight (yum) just debating what to make for lunch, there's some roasted veg that need using up so I might make a roasted vegetable risotto with some extra leeks and mushrooms thrown in, maybe grate a courgette in there too.

Ok so for lunch I used leek, mushroom and roasted veg and then chucked in some farafelini pasta (tiny bows) and just enough stock so cook the pasta so there'd be no liquid left. And had that with the left over meatloaf and tomato chilli jam (bloody lovely) it was yummy and filling.

Then Nate was awake in time for us to go to toddler group. Yay. Where a horrible little turd who always picks on Nate (and other kids I have noticed) smacked him in the face. Poor baby. If that kid isn't careful i'll bloody kick him, or if I'm in charge of biscuits again he won't get one. No biscuits for bellends! On a positive note one other the other mums commented on how much weight I'd lost since she last saw me which was nice. I said "oh, I dunno when I last saw you, but for November I lost 8.5lbs" and her jaw dropped. I think we forget sometimes, that outside of slimming groups and stories in trashy magazines that 8.5lbs in 4 weeks IS a lot. We are so focussed on the next goal and how everyone is doing we forget how brilliant and special it is how far we have come and that most people losing weight at home dont lose weight this quickly (or with so much tasty food).

I had stew for tea. Yummy. And event though m&d had seconds I didn't as I was full enough :D didn't want to repeat Wednesday's pasta overload.

I have had just one cup of tea using 0.5 syn of milk but I really don't fancy more cheese or milk, I haven't had my heb or any syns yet either. Hopefully the munchies will hit later. I think it is because I am bloated and "bunged up" if you catch my drift. :/

Blurgh scan bran, no. I have a rule of it I don't enjoy it I won't eat it. I don't like gravy, cream, mars bars or offal and I think that's about it so I don't need to worry about superfree or variety.

Just been now, Haha tmi as always. I think it is a hormone issue, e.g. when i am on my period I often get the runs, when I ovulate I don't go and get really bloated. So it isn't really something I can control.

Just going to get a drink then I have weigh in in the morning. Wish me luck! If I lose 2lbs I will be over the moon. Come on flab, bog off.

Blurgh scan bran, no. I have a rule of it I don't enjoy it I won't eat it. I don't like gravy, cream, mars bars or offal and I think that's about it so I don't need to worry about superfree or variety.

Just been now, Haha tmi as always. I think it is a hormone issue, e.g. when i am on my period I often get the runs, when I ovulate I don't go and get really bloated. So it isn't really something I can control.

Just going to get a drink then I have weigh in in the morning. Wish me luck! If I lose 2lbs I will be over the moon. Come on flab, bog off.

That's a random selection! Only mentioned the scan bran as it seems to be good at keeping you... erm 'moving' so to speak! Providing you drink plenty of water of course ;)

I get the hormonal thing too (not the ovulation thing though which is another thing that makes me wonder if I actually do ovulate *sigh*) so I know what you mean! Nowt wrong with TMI lol ;)

Good luck for tomorrow! x

Oh don't see me as a normal standard hun, I know which side I ovulate from because I get pain on that side, which is completely NOT normal. As your bmi goes down you might become more regular. At the size I was it is a wonder I didn't have any health problems. Everyone else at my group seemed to be falling apart.

Oh, and I drink between two and three litres a day so i'm good on the fluid front. I remembered processed peas, mushypeas (although fine as the curry) and blended soup. The texture makes me gag. Still, I don't know a fruit/veg I won't eat.

Oh don't see me as a normal standard hun, I know which side I ovulate from because I get pain on that side, which is completely NOT normal. As your bmi goes down you might become more regular. At the size I was it is a wonder I didn't have any health problems. Everyone else at my group seemed to be falling apart.

Oh, and I drink between two and three litres a day so i'm good on the fluid front. I remembered processed peas, mushypeas (although fine as the curry) and blended soup. The texture makes me gag. Still, I don't know a fruit/veg I won't eat.

I guess I just find it hard to get my head round as there was no hint that anything was wrong until we started TTC. Everything is perfectly regular and normal outwardly :/

I'm a weird one in that I love pretty much all veg but hate fruit so much that it is practically a phobia. I can't even be in the same room as someone eating fruit! Odd I know...

You will get there hun, it might just take a little longer :)

You'd hate my kitchen, we have a fruit counter. My favourite thing about December is all the satsumas and clementines. I bloody love them.

Having a green day tomorrow :) fruit and yogurt post weigh in, lunch is a jacket potato, brans and cheese and loads of beetroot (love beetroot) then tea is lowlow pasta, with celery, onion, carrot, courgette, broccoli and peas in it.

Back