How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

I dunno, serial weigh has shown it go down half a lb from yesterday, but still more than a lb from last week. It's just really frustrating. If I wasn't measuring my healthy extras, or not writing down food I'd understand, but I do a paper diary so I write it as I bite it. Never mind. I will plod on. Not only am I 5.5 stone lighter than last year, but if I hadn't of joined SW I would have put on another 1.5st at least. So I figure I'm 7 stone ahead if I hadn't of joined last year, and I won't be giving up, just a bit grr. Going to handwrite out the meal plan from online into my note book and do a shopping list.

Ive done exactly that this week too and feel like ive wasted my time, then got a patronising text from my C when i told her i was struggling grrr

She said oh bless ya sorry your having such a down hearted time but after all you have had to deal with im not surprised - you manage so so well

I thought it was being patronising - but as Jezzi says looking at it another way maybe she wasnt and just knows last week i was struggling because of tablets etc. So maybe im being a bit over sensitive - i dunno.

Yeh I think your both right Im just feeling a bit bleughhh at the mo and as i said to Jezzi impatient. I know it will come off just need to stay focused

OOH So much win here right now. I usually don't use my brain, it has completely turned to mush since leaving uni, which I hate as I ADORE learning. Nothing seems to sink in or function anymore. BUT someone posted something on FB about attitudes to the poor, I read the comments but didn't say anything. Then someone said something to COMPLETELY get my back up about immigrants. I am PROUD of my heritage, however mental it is! I look typically English, so people don't think twice about declaring their bigoted opinions in my company, but my mum's mum was English, mum's dad is Irish living in Birmingham, dad's mum is Italian living in West Yorkshire, and dad's dad was Ukrainian. Yep, I'm 2nd generation English. Hurrah. Even my mum's mum's nan was Irish so there's hardly and English in me along that side. So I kicked arse in her "people should only receive government help if they were born here" including state pension and NHS. I stamp on you with my mighty Ukrainian foot, and sit on you with my big fat potato loving Irish arse. I shall argue you into arguing FOR the same points as me, not against me. FEAR MY POWER OF ARGUMENTS! Ahh, that degree in Culture, Politics and Philosophy wasn't for nothing, my brain can still occasionally be roused to function into a coherent argument against someone on FB about the poor and foreigners. Ahh, I do miss using my brain and it misses being fed. Well, tough titties brain, go read a knitting pattern. muahaha. Turn to MUSH

SO another green day for me, less protein, as I do tend to have a lot of protein. Still some in the fart soup (beans and yellow lentils)

b: fruit and yogurt
s: satsuma, apple
L: fart soup (1 bowl, added extra chilli)
s: satsuma
D: sw chips, heb bread pizza (using a hea of mozerella) with lots of veggies on top, and half a syn of olives. A half syn jelly, with banana custard yogurt and sliced banana (of which my son stole half). It was awesome. Bit like Jelly and Ice Cream!

Having my other heb in 2 alpen light bars, 7 syns for a flake, 2 syns for an options made with remainder of hea of milk later. nommy nommy nom. 10 syns for the day and WI tomorrow.

I did it barefoot. heehee. I love snow. so exciting.

Waiting up to see the new houses on the list and stalk how my bid went for one of the new houses down the road. I'm 17th in a queue for 4 houses. BUT you have to have a local connection, I will have lived here for over 2 years AND my parents have lived here for longer. If I get it Nate will go to the same preschool he is registered to go to, with the kids he has gotten to know at toddler group, and will go to the local primary with those same kids. It'll be such a relief now as today m&d decided that instead of me living in the other house they're going to do it out and live there instead...

100%, yet again, gained half a lb. I am unhappy. My C's suggestion? I'm being too good and to go out and have fish and chips.

I didn't I stuck to my meal plan. which I should pop on here

B: banana, pear, yogurt
s: apple
L: left over chilli from earlier in the week and rice (-1/3rd that my son stole)
D: sw chips, sw chicken kiev (2 syns), carrots and broccoli. Still hungry so had 3 babybel lights (hea)
later had a kit kat chunky peanut butter (13) and 2 alpen lights (heb)

Awww Fran im gutted for you hun thats so unfair, I cant believe she said that to you!!

I know ive heard some people say they need grease once in a while and it kinda gets them going again, sometimes I think our bodies need a total change to what were putting in it, this week is an example for me, when i ate loadssssss of rubbish I never had any toilet problems, i now eat healthier than ive ever eaten with tonssss of veg and im struggling to "go". We cant win

Ok, so after my sulk I did still stay fully on plan which is damned hard when you have been fully on it and you gain .:( and get told by your consultant to go have fish and chips. How is that helpful?! What's funny is I had decided I wanted toad in the hole for my birthday, I had looked forward to it for months. When I had it I left a lot because it was so greasy and claggy and I just wasn't used to it anymore, so I imagine i'd have wasted my money if I bought the fish and chips anyway.

Last night it was forecast more snow between us and the shops, so I was told the food shop would be done on friday instead, so swapping steak for some LM RO&R sausages it'd be a green day. But no snow came, so they've gone out now. Question is, what is for lunch & tea?
Green : l: pasta and salad with hea cheese. D: jacket potato, LM sausages, carrots, onion, mushroom & tomato.
Or
Extra easy: l: pasta, salad, no cheese. D: a bit of steak, Tesco light choices sausages (1 syn each), bacon, jacket potato, carrots, onion, mushroom, tomato.

If I do green I will have a syn free day and have an extra heb to use. If I do extra easy i'll use a couple of syns (probably have brown sauce). I'm concerned about over eating as a couple of weeks ago I was picking and snacking and generally eating a lot (still lost though). And this week one of mum's friends said look at portion size. Although I think I am still heavier than mum and we all have the same, and I'm sticking to 1/3rd superfree regardless of plan.

Hmm hmm hmm. :/

Back