How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Aww SOO jealous of your snow. It's great it is giving you time to cook though. I plan full day menus, so I can easily swap full days around. It makes it a lot easier for me, else I feel all anxious, not knowing what to eat and I end up over eating. It must be a pain for you with two fussy people on the house! a lady has joined and her daughter will only eat plain pasta with cherry tomatoes and sweetcorn. Nate gets what he's given, except curry. He scoffed his stew today, gave him seconds and he turned his nose up at it. Silly boy. but he did have one portion so got yogurt and grapes after.

I'm glad I didn't bother buying any slimmatea now! I hope things get moving soon. All else fails sennakot your ass!

The pain is crap. I think it is a pulled muscle, but it is in my fore-arm. no idea how I have done it!

Thats what the doc has told me my back problem is a muscle spasm - but if it is its taking a long time to un knot grrr. I stood in the Q in Asda today and it actually felt like my back was going to snap the pain was so intense. Im going to ring a physio next week as I cant bare it.

I love watching the snow just hate driving in it, it scares me. I made diet coke gammon last night hubby thought it was awful, son said it was ok lol so wont make that again. My son would live on convenience foods if i let him ie pot noodles and everything that could possibly be fried lol. He's 6'5 and as thin as a rake. I worry about him though as he constantly eats rubbish and hardly any veg.
I can only try :D

ahh, send him on supersize vs superskinny! Oh we do it with chicken and it is a huge hit. diet coke, chicken, onion, loads of veg, 8tbsp passata, worschestershire sauce.

I think physio is the only way to go. if a slot isn't open for ages it might be worth getting some accupuncture in. it does hurt a bit but it works. mum got told "ow good, ow mean work. no ow, no work. ow now?" LOL

We have a private physio service at work which is free so gonna ring them - the only thing is they give a first diagnosis and exercise over the phone which i dont think is good cos its hard to describe where the pain is when someone cant see where your pointing lol.

He eats like a horse lol I dunno where he puts it all. The other night I made broth with dumplings for him he had 2 massive bowls and 4 hugeeeeeee dumplings lol then said mam i cant move im stuffed.

I did my gammon in the slow cooker it was quite a big piece with a full 2ltr bottle of the coke I dont know if this was too much or if it would have been better in the oven?

Haha if im making something he doesnt like he usually just fends for himself - I try most nights to make something we will all eat. Tonight him and hubby had Lamb chops, homemade chips, egg and beans, whilst I had chicken with SW chips beans and wholemeal bread

It kills me when they have chops cos theyre my faves lol

Lol by the time you cut off the fat theres not much left and its the fat i love when i make it crispy - so i dont tempt fate and only buy enough for the 2 of them :D I can be good sometimes

Ah I posted my weight loss photos on the weightloss photo forum bit, and someone posted a link to their blog, now everytime anyone comments on my photos (e.g. well done) she keeps saying thanks and taking credit. Now am I being normal and both being amused and annoyed by her, or am i being mental and really the comments are aimed at her? haa oh well. I'm sticking to being amused.

This post made me go and have a look must have missed the original posting of it. You look amazing lovely lady x

Thats what the doc has told me my back problem is a muscle spasm - but if it is its taking a long time to un knot grrr. I stood in the Q in Asda today and it actually felt like my back was going to snap the pain was so intense. Im going to ring a physio next week as I cant bare it.

I love watching the snow just hate driving in it, it scares me. I made diet coke gammon last night hubby thought it was awful, son said it was ok lol so wont make that again. My son would live on convenience foods if i let him ie pot noodles and everything that could possibly be fried lol. He's 6'5 and as thin as a rake. I worry about him though as he constantly eats rubbish and hardly any veg.
I can only try :D

Sorry to poke my nose in texty but definitely go and see the physio, last summer I had a muscle spasm in my lower back (plus tight hamstrings and a touch of sciatica!) had to have 9 weeks off work and I was torture. Wasn't until I started to go and see the work physio that I really started to ease, even though I was on ridiculous amounts of painkillers. Cant say its perfect now but i swear without my physio I would still be laid up now! X

Not poking your nose in at all hun - its been 3 weeks today and its bloody agony I can tell ya. The doc even gave me diazepam and its not helped, im currently on codeine (which is bunging me up) and naproxen which is an anti inflammatory. I just cant get comfortable no matter how is sit stand or lie, i hope mine doesnt last for 9 weeks. Did they say what causes it?

Not poking your nose in at all hun - its been 3 weeks today and its bloody agony I can tell ya. The doc even gave me diazepam and its not helped, im currently on codeine (which is bunging me up) and naproxen which is an anti inflammatory. I just cant get comfortable no matter how is sit stand or lie, i hope mine doesnt last for 9 weeks. Did they say what causes it?

You really do have my sympathies hun it was just awful some nights id just end up crying with the pain. Hmmm prob a good thing the diazepam was rubbish I don't like them tablets at all and hope nobody takes them lol. I also had naproxen for a short time but it did nothing for me the only thing that worked was taking strongest co-codamola and then diclofenac as the anti inflammatory alternate. That's exactly how I was I found one position in the end sort of lying across the sofa on my side with the side that the spasm wasn't on upwards if that makes sense! They just said it could have been something as small as sitting a bit funny on the sofa or lying funny in bed. I hope your on the mend soon defiantly get to the physio ASAP x

Oh Texty, we had pork on sunday, you get quite a lot of crackling for your syns actually. mmm fat.

Thanks Jo love. After a few more comments I'm pretty confident it is I am normal and it is amusant. Still got plenty to get rid of but I am working on it. like tonight I put my yogurt away. I did have 1.5 bowls of stew though.

I don't know anything about back pain. I only get it for period pain or for lack of pooping ache. It is a wonder, given my size, I didn't get back pain all the time! diazapam is lovely. I have a love for drugs... not in a druggy way, but whenever I need to take them I have noticed they're amazing! Favourite will always be the giggling naughtiness of gas and air. I got to have it before labour, and after birth, nom nom drugs. Such a light weight though, I was off my face when I was on co-codamol for 3 weeks post car crash. Apparently it was very amusing for everyone else though!

Lol Fran loving the drugs thing. The doc only gave me 4 days worth of diazepam as she didnt want me getting addicted. The Naproxen is now used in place of Diclofenic apparently as the diclofenic has been stopped as it causes bleeding!!!! now they tell me after having it for years for sciatica. Im taking codeine but theyre not helping either :-(

Im deffo going to book physio Jo I cant bare the pain any longer, im also going to ask for a DSE at work to get my desk and chair set up properly for my use as im sure the work chairs dont help.

Lol at you two with ya love of not illicit drugs, being a drug worker I see too many people addicted to prescription drugs and diazepam is just one of the worst I hate it lol, I'll some with the psycho hate for medicines now I promise!!! Co codamol does that to a lot of people strangely enough!

Sounds like a good idea texty getting them to check ya chair and stuff one of my colleagues has back problems even worse than me and when occy Heath came and checked her stuff she got a new chair and all sorts x

Im gonna have to do something hun and if its because of my work station they have a responsibility to staff to help otherwise i could go off sick, I dont want to do that cos theyre clamping down on sick leave.

Oh Texty I hope they set it up all nice for you and your back gets better soon :(

Lol Jo, I am too lazy to get addicted to things that aren't readily given to me... like cake. Haha The co-codamol was because I had whiplash down my back (after saying I didn't have back problems, I figure this didn't really count) and a couple of broken ribs. I was glad to stop taking it to be honest, I was scared of falling behind at uni, I mostly only missed one class as it was on at 7pm and I was generally asleep by then. The teacher was super nice and even gave me an extension on an essay. I was sick of feeling tired and out of it all the time. Apparently me in shock is funnier than me on painkillers. I was in shock for 2 days post accident and my housemates were so sweet taking care of me, then when I was better, mocking me! haha. I wrote on the fridge in fridge magnets "was in car crash, am ok, fran" when I got in. Poor housemates.

Bless ya fran but glad they looked after u, I'd have freaked if I woke up to that on my uni fridge lol! I'm sure u wouldn't get addicted of course it just outrages me when docs let people get addicted (sorry for ranting on ya diary fran lol!)

Well I hope they sort ya desk out texty the definitely should :) x

Back