How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

I'm ok, annoyed I had fruit when there are tasty treats to be had! I'm just using a voucher for £15 off when you spend £30 at vertbaudet on the autumn winter stuff, which is all reduced. need to use it before midnight. haha. it's clothes for nate, his trousers are either summer shorts, too big, or he's worn holes in them/he has to breathe in for me to do them up. haha. Got some stuff in my basket from florence and fred (tesco) for us both. managed not to buy any clothes for me this month but my pjs fall down or I pop out of them in the night, leggings all have holes in a socks keep going walk about!

It's not will power, it is full.

Have the kids been wearing you our this week? Or mum boss?! HAHA

Ok so I ended up having nothing, so if you are hungry eat melon! So I am classing it as an extra easy day at 1.5 syns. Trying success express again today.

B: cheese omelette (hea) onion, mushrooms, half a banana and some grapes! Definitely at least 2/3 superfree. Going to make a veg, pasta, bean soup thing and have a wholemeal roll with it, perhaps with more cheese to cover heb1 and hea2. Tea is chicken casserole with Sweden mash, full of superfree and just a couple of syns for alcohol and cornflour. Leaving a heb and most of my syns for the cinema tonight!

Just putting Nate down for his nap then I am cleaning my room and maybe dismantling my bed for my brother to have tomorrow. Just need to double check he is still having my bed. Why it makes sense that he takes mine which needs dismantling and carrying down two flights of stairs and then another bed is being carried up one flight of stairs to be reassembled in my room is beyond me!

Hey texty, nate woke up early so I then had to dismantle the bed and carry it all down 2 flights of stairs and get dad to help carry the devan bed upstairs (one flight) while my parents were watching Nate and I was cooking tea at the same time. Then whipping nate up for his bath, bottle and bed so I could leave in time for the cinema!

Cried at les mis. boo hoo, and knew most of the songs. Made me want to go back to choir. haha It was brilliant.

Managed to do success express today with the heas and hebs and about to devour some chocolate. It's odd, I just don't like the idea of eating in the cinema anymore! I think it is because I rarely go I really want to focus on the film itself.

Best thing, afterwards I popped to the loo, and I caught sight of myself in the mirror. OMG. you know when you see someone somewhere from where you don't know them and you don't recognize them? It was like that! I did take a photo! hahaha. I didn't take a side one which was the one that made me go wow. haha

How's your day been love? *hops off to your diary*

Lol well get the piccy up then lets share. My day has been fine (just still back pain) im off work next Friday going to ring physio from home so that I can have a private consultation rather than at work for everyone to hear. Im helping Daughter and Son in Law tomorrow they are moving some stuff to their new house, ive told them i cant lift anything heavy.

Im toying with the idea of a curly wurly at the mo lol will take me to 16syns for the day but I rarely use them all so its a one off. Sounds like a removal company at your house too lol. Im glad you enjoyed the movie I cant remember last time I was at the cinema :-(

Lol join the club ive a pic on my phone but I dont know how to get it to here from the folder its stored in, I can post all my meals pics but just cant do the one I want. Ill be there more as a supervisor tomorrow lol . If the Physio is as good as the doc im wasting my time grrrr

You know what Fran and ill be honest here - I didnt see any of that......... the first thing that drew me was your actual figure. You look great hun well done and I like your hair wavy too :D

You dont look like you need to lose another 5 hun if you dont mind me saying so!! I know the pic is taken in a mirror but no way would I have said you need that amount off

Well as my hubby said to me tonight " dont go too far there will be nothing left of you" lol Im off to bed hun cant keep my eyes open. Goodnight and sweet dreams x

Wow fran you look fab! Hey sexy lady! (Don't worry I won't start gangnam styling) glad you enjoyed the film and so glad you had a wow moment in the mirror, nothing like it to make you feel good and give you a boost, I would also never have said you have 5 stone to lose, but I hope you get your goal of a healthy bmi :) xx

Oh thanks hun :) if I made it very top end it'd be 4st 10.5lbs left to lose, which is only 3lbs but I know with my Target as 10st 7lbs as long as I'm in my target range I'm ok. I suppose it is hard when there is so much to lose to gauge what target you should set. For now it is getting the 5st award (aiming for Wednesday ok if it is the weigh in after given I really wanted to do curry feast and mum has a 3 course meal for her birthday. Then 5.5 for the weigh in before Easter! Just got to keep going! And hope one day my extra inch in height will return! Then I will have less to lose! Muahaha

Back