How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Fry 3 diced shallots in fry light add half a carton of passata 3 tbsp sweetener and 4tbsp balsamic vinegar and simmer. I'm yet to try it, it may need tweaking but I shall link the recipe tonight when I'm on the laptop.

Had a nice small fish and chips, much smaller than on the sea front, and it was lovely. Can you tell I'm having a sod you week? But I'm not actually hungry for tea. I will cook it all up and I might have mine tomorrow lunch time. Nate had fish goujons and chips and nearly cleared his plate! He was very hungry and he adores fish, usually not battered lol.

I bought him a book (£5) for being such a good boy. And a calendar (£2.50). Yay 75% off for not getting one earlier. Nate's feet have grown but his current shoes are still ok for now. Paid in my cheques, used my mothercare voucher and mum put £20 in for a toy for his birthday. The box is huge! And I got an embroidery kit (£20). AND spied something for next time. No new clothes! I only looked in one clothes shop. My outfit got much admired by people. Muahaha. So all in all a pretty cheap trip. I shouted lunch though because mum got the train tickets and my brothers are jerks and forgot her birthday. Oh, and I got dad's birthday cards ready for next month. Woop.

Oooh fish and chips! I haven't had them in ages. Think the last time I had them they were a massive portion, like, huge. Could feed 2 easily.

Sounds like you had a good day out though, pah to the siblings (know that feeling...).

And what's this outfit you were being admired for?? Do tell! Xx

Yeah, they weren't proper seaside chippy shop fish and chips. So delicious, not greasy and gross at all! And not huge either. The child's portion was as big as ours, and a certain little hand decided mine tasted better. Lol. I noticed how FULL I was after and before that'd have never filled me up.

I just feel bad that they can't be arsed.

It was mostly myrine and me. I dunno if you have heard of it, it's a boutique brand, so just in the smaller shops. Black knee boots, lacy really pale grey-purple underskirt thing, that pokes out under my dress which is a different grey-purple and has a twist between the boobs and has a c-neck and long sleaves, with a long grey cardigan (rene derhy) with a rabbit fur long collar, which can detatch to be a scarf. Then I had a myrine and me coat (called tigger) which is a blonde fur and cracked old leather effect jacket that is a tiny tiny bit sparkley. And my big owl necklace that gets more comments than anything else! Which is by hult quist.

I like clothes!

Glad you had a great day out! How lucky are you getting an 8am lie in?! It's 5am in this house and near enough kills me (so.. 3 hours to go.. LOL)

I love a dress in the Myrine and me new collection, it's sort of black and meshy.. kind of like a long top really. I'm good at describing aren't I!? You have GOT to show us this admired outfit - i'm so nosey!!

Now I want vinegary chips... naughty you!!

Just been checking out Myrina and me clothes, very nice! Have a sort of 'picture' in my head now of the outfit :)

Boo to the crying/screaming, but all will be forgiven when he looks up and smiles at you. Or at least when he goes down for a nap ;) xx

Hmm, don't be so sure.... :/ *yawn*

What're your weekend plans oh chilledness?

I should say I wrangled huge discounts on my stuff! I rarely pay full price for anything.

Lego, good to hear I'm not the only myrine fan. I saw "myrine pure" in exeter which I've never seen before. I haven't seen the new stock in the terrace yet, she said she was putting it out but i had a crappy day on Wednesday so didnt go in to look. Got to love a shop knowing you too well they point out the things they think you'll like when you get there, including new stock that's not out yet.

Had a good food day at least today. Nate has worn me down to half a nerve from exploding. And if he screams tonight he can do sleep with the quails!

B: cheese (hea) omelette with onions and mushrooms
L: morracan soup (picture to follow hopefully) and a yogurt
D: bloody Mary burgers in a wm bun (heb), salad, sw chips and pickles. I took a picture of this too.
Snacks: banana, pear, Apple, grapes

I used grated horseradish, not the creamed stuff so it was just horseradish and didn't make the coleslaw so my syns are 1 from having tea with milk having used my hea on cheese.

Oh what a let down :( I wont bother then lol. I hope Nate settles for you tonight and that you get some sleep.

Im out for lunch with sis tomorrow just hoping its somewhere healthy :D

yeah I saw, nandos or carvery. If I went to nandos I'd just want all the sauces and chips and naughty things. that said I have zero self control at the moment. Sorry SW you can't kick me twice so close together especially when it is hormone time. if you are good in places that offer naughty (which you so are mrs pease pudding - blurgh) then I'd go for the nandos fun.

Lol I might even suggest she comes here and ill make something (SW friendly of course) - I love pease pudd in a sandwich with ham but I try not to eat much bread these days.

Shame that the burgers were a let down. What wasn't good about them?

And pease pudding... I have a can in the cupboard, only really put it in stew. Might have to put it in a sandwich now and try :D xx

It makes a sandwich so filling yummy - Someone at my class makes soup with it, they use about 6 tubs with onions and I cant remember what else but Ive never fancied it in a soup

I thought it'd have more flavour and bite to it. If I tried it again I'd double up the lea and perins, horseradish, cayenne and x4 the tobasco (i already doubled it) I'd probably add some tomato ketchup (so adds syns too). I thought it might just be me, I am needing a LOT of heat to taste the chilli now, so everyone's heads are being blown off and I'm adding dried chilli flakes to mine. But when I asked m&d, well dad just kept eating staring at the tv, but mum said they were a bit plain.

Back