How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Thats so sweet :) as for date, not sure. Will be nice in years to come to know how old it is! X

Been using my big notebook that I got ages ago sketching out the floor plans I have of the house and noting down colours and stuff that I like. 9 days until the viewing! To be fair I've only done the hallway and the kitchen, so the two simplest bits! haha. And I won't be able to paint it for ages anyway.

B: bgty sausages, bacon, egg, potato, onion, mushroom, tinned tomatoe (1 syn)
s: half a pear an half an orange (not a hybrid, just shared half the orange with mum and half the pear was bad)
L: 3 sweet potato wedges, 1 serving spoon of mashed potato (mixed with fat free fromage frais), green beans, pulled pork and smokey sauce
D: wholemeal roll (HEB) filled with the pulled pork and smokey sauce, served with 2 gherkins, 5 mini beetroot, 5 cherry tomatoes.
Twirl (9 syns)

HEA used on milk. Total weekly syns 47.5 with 2 days left until WI. Scales back to not moving :( I've not been hungry really and just having my syns and stuff to stop from being moaned at. Although mum is happy for me to keep using my small plate without causing any fuss :) Maybe I need a planner week again so food is less exciting every day. haha.

Think I will have fruit and yogurt tomorrow morning. more pulled pork for lunch and chicken mozzerella (hea) pasta for tea.

Wow! Only 9 days till you see it! :) I remember before we moved into this house, I used to look at the photos of it every day, that I'd saved on my phone from the rightmove app, it's so exciting!!! Xx

Aah, so it's not just me mrstore! Because they're brand new there aren't even any photos. We found the floor plans by finding the planning permission application. Nate's rugs came today so I might be able to start packing up some boxes ready to be moved! Eep.

On to ze food...

Breakfast was mixed fruit and a yogurt on top. I haven't had it in ages, but i wanted to use my heb for a pulled pork sandwich at lunch (so nommy), but now it has started raining and is cold and we are all sick mum fancied my favourite soup! So she is making that now. Can I resist eating the whole batch?! I've had a cup of tea too so weekly syns are at 48 because I'm using my hea on cheese tonight. I could weigh my chicken and count it as a heb and have a green day but life is too short to weigh chicken.

Let's just hope the scales will move... I want to be in the 14s!

It's not just you, I was the same when we moved.

Are you all poorly Fran?

And I agree, life is far to short to weigh chicken!

Hope scales show the 14 on Weds.

Your embroidery is lovely Fran. Sorry to hear your still not feeling well hun. 9 Days will fly over - when I get back from my hols you will have viewed and be furiously planning lol. Im excited for you :D

dad isn't, but me, nate and mum all are. nate's all full of mucus so i'm getting thrown up on at milk times, but yet he wails for "mooore mink!"

One week tomorrow!!! just trying to think colours to go with the donated furniture. I THINK the kitchen is going to be a pale pink.

B: fruit and yogurt
L: soup and wm roll (heb) with pulled pork and beetroot.
D: pasta with chicken, peppers, tomatoes, onion and mozzerella (hea)

syns: 0.5 milk, 0.5 jelly, 9 twirl. 10 for the day and 58.5 for the week

Hoping for a 14 next wi too hun. feel massive today though.

Sausage and mash for tea tomorrow. yay. lunch will be some leftovers... I'd best let someone else have some pulled pork. I think I'll have the japanese curry for 1 syn.

Hope you're all feeling better soon. It's not great being thrown up on.

Food sounds great for next few days.

It's so exciting that you can see the house soon!!

Lol minks. I best not eat the whole joint!

I'm not too bad mum is making out she is dying and Nate just a bit wheezy and chesty, so we're still stuck inside. He seems to not mind and is recognising some numbers, letters and colours :) but he is looking forward to seeing his old ladies tomorrow.

Breakfast was scrambled egg on toast (heb) with a pear. Using my hea on milk for tea.

News on Grandad is that even his shaking has stopped! He has been shaking for more than 10 years, so he's had low level CO exposure for years and years! The Dr said he was incredibly lucky someone put all the signs together.

Fran! I need your help!! I have on my shopping list Black Onion / Nigella seeds - is this for the yakitore or the pork adobo? I cannie remember and it looks like Tesco don't actually have either so I need to think of an alternative (or go without, I don't know how different it will be without though???) Can you be a sweetheart and check the book for me pretty please? xx

It's the pork hun, the yakitore is super simple. Try black mustard seed, if still no joy you could grind some yellow mustard seed, or just leave it out. There are plenty of other flavours to not make it critical. Try health food shops and Asian food shops when you have time.

You're a star! It's because I was popping to tesco for a few bits and they were written down but couldn't remember which dish needed. It's cool, porks not till the weekend :) thank yoooou! Xx

It's the pork hun, the yakitore is super simple. Try black mustard seed, if still no joy you could grind some yellow mustard seed, or just leave it out. There are plenty of other flavours to not make it critical. Try health food shops and Asian food shops when you have time.

Random double post! Sorry!

Back