How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

GOD I HAVE BEEN HUNGRY!

Well after I had my breakfast and put Nate down for a nap and got my jobs done Nate was up again. Sunday dinner was at 2:30pm, beef, potatoes, sprouts, carrots and cauliflower. yum yum. then at 5:30 I was giving Nate just a light tea (more like lunch) and did the washing up, had a mullerlight lemon cheesecake (1 syn) they are good. we don't get them in tesco and they were on offer when we were in Morrisons (mmm) and a banana and pear. After putting Nate to bed I had 2 hifi light bars (heb) and was ok until 9pm when I was really hungry. Stupidly I ignored it until quarter of an hour ago when I realised I wasn't going to fall asleep if I was hungry, but it is far too late to cook. AHA! Left over quiche in the fridge(!) a bag of wotsits (5 syns making it 8 for the day) a mullerlight, satsuma and another banana (breaking my 1 banana a day rule).

Sundays suck, they mess with when I eat which ends up me eating more than usual. Oh well, the scales had been moved again today and it read 15st 11lbs a gain of half a lb... and if i add in the 1lb difference it looks like a 1.5lb gain this week. ARSE BALLS. I have one great month and one sucky month when I stay on the plan the whole time. such a bunch of bum :( Oh well plod on and all that. It is just so frustrating free foods, 1/3rd superfree with each meal, hea, heb, 5-15 syns. Hurumph :(

EE day again tomorrow. B: fruit and yogurt, L: pastina, D: paella.

Feeling so deflated.

Ahh come on Fran it's not like you? Your day was totally, 100% on plan!! I think if you are classing an extra banana as a treat you need to get out more ;-) chin up mate, you know you can do it, and you know it works, here's to the plodders! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, sounds like you are doing fab. Well done :)

Well done on your inches lost. What a boost that must be.

I'm still hiding in the naughty corner. Trying desperately to get out of it but keep failing :(

Lol Laura, no I wasn't classing it as a treat, I was just pre-empting a "too many bananas" comment. I just get a bit bummed out by it is all. So annoying :/

Tooty, I had noticed you hadn't been doing your diary. If you start doing that again, either on here or on paper, and you're honest at writing everything down you might kick your own butt to get back on track? It is hard with all this Christmas stuff milling around, constant adverts for food too. urgh.

OK, So Paella turned into goulash as no one fancied paella.

B: fruit salad and yogurt (1 syn)
s:apple
L: Pastina
s: satsuma and half a multipack bag of quavers (2) syns (love sharing food with Nate)
D: jacket potato, goulash
s: cadbury hazelnut highlights (2 syns) I will just stick to the orange and mint options in future.

I have 2 hifi light bars next to me and some syns left to allow me to have something else if i want to (maybe a curly wurly 6 syns or a timeout 4.5 syns or wotsits 5 syns)

Okie kokie new day :) last night I had wotsits (5 syns bringing total to 10 for the day) a mullerlight and a pear.

Today is a green day. I had an apple, a banana and a satsuma before having scrambled egg on toast. Lovely. Nate had a pear, a teacake and an egg, then at 11am a satsuma and a rice cake :) for tea i'm having LM red onion sausages (free), mash and veg, Nate will have a normal sausage because he isn't having a green day. For lunch I'm whipping out some left over squash curry and reheating it and cooking some rice and maybe broccoli. Not sure what to give little sir though. Hopefully we will get to toddler group this week again :)

I don't know why I haven't subscribed yet, but here I am!

We get officially remeasured at group next week. We were last measured about 11 weeks ago so I'm hoping to see something good - although not as good as your waist size! We were told to wear the same bra again but mine is gaping on me now so I don't tend to wear it. Typically hormones are doing their thing and my boobs are likely to be boosted a size anyway!

Well I went to weigh in, lost half a lb. Bit pee'd off to be honest but there's not much I can do. It just frustrates me that I do the same things this month as last month and this month i have lost 1lb so far, last month i lost 8.5lbs :(

Yesterday I had fruit and yogurt (1 syn), sw chips, 2 chicken drumsticks, skin removed before cooking, pickles and an apple while it was cooking and beans. then roast chicken dinner for tea. my heb was 2 hifi light bars and a kitkat chunky (13 syns) so 14 syns for the day, no hea (whoops).

This morning is a green day so i had a banana, a satsuma, scrambled egg on heb1 of toast. yum.

So cold today. Brr. Got Tesco shop coming this evening so our afternoon is free. If nate has a good nap and I get dinner prepared we might brave the cold and go for a quick walk, just to get some fresh air.

Hoping for a better loss this week I'm 2lbs ahead of my xmas wish but I don't want to lose my 4.5 stone award over xmas.

Hi Emily :) We don't get measured at group so I have to do it at home. I probably measure it more often than normal. If I measured my legs you'd probably see where my weight lies. and in between my waist and hips. It's more like my fat is just sliding down my body.

Been told Uncle Pat, who was clinging on last time my parents went away might go this time they are away so I've to check in on grandad to make sure he is ok. Poor man hasn't had a good year of it this year.

Oh, And I decided I'm going to print off pictures of nate dressed up last year, back it onto card and use them as christmas cards for mum's cousin, grandad, aunt and grandma. It's so cute he looks like a toy soldier. So another wee job to do on friday/saturday :)

They are the most adorable pics ever!! Half a lb is still a loss :) xx

Franalamadingdong said:
GOD I HAVE BEEN HUNGRY!

Well after I had my breakfast and put Nate down for a nap and got my jobs done Nate was up again. Sunday dinner was at 2:30pm, beef, potatoes, sprouts, carrots and cauliflower. yum yum. then at 5:30 I was giving Nate just a light tea (more like lunch) and did the washing up, had a mullerlight lemon cheesecake (1 syn) they are good. we don't get them in tesco and they were on offer when we were in Morrisons (mmm) and a banana and pear. After putting Nate to bed I had 2 hifi light bars (heb) and was ok until 9pm when I was really hungry. Stupidly I ignored it until quarter of an hour ago when I realised I wasn't going to fall asleep if I was hungry, but it is far too late to cook. AHA! Left over quiche in the fridge(!) a bag of wotsits (5 syns making it 8 for the day) a mullerlight, satsuma and another banana (breaking my 1 banana a day rule).

Sundays suck, they mess with when I eat which ends up me eating more than usual. Oh well, the scales had been moved again today and it read 15st 11lbs a gain of half a lb... and if i add in the 1lb difference it looks like a 1.5lb gain this week. ARSE BALLS. I have one great month and one sucky month when I stay on the plan the whole time. such a bunch of bum :( Oh well plod on and all that. It is just so frustrating free foods, 1/3rd superfree with each meal, hea, heb, 5-15 syns. Hurumph :(

EE day again tomorrow. B: fruit and yogurt, L: pastina, D: paella.

Feeling so deflated.

I know that feeling. I'm coping by drinking loads of fruity teas. Cherry and cinammon and apple and cinnamon are lovely. And the evening is a nightmare too for me but now I drink pukka night tea and that helps loads. I'm taking the distraction route this week. You are doing really well.

And pic two is totally gorgeous!

Haha, this was last year for the Christmas Party on our road. He was a hit with everyone but so clingy he wouldn't go to anyone else. Picture 2 is nice because you can see his face, but there is junk in the background. I've a soft spot for picture 1 because he looks like a dolly. hehe.

Cake, it's usually just sunday's that mess me around because of the different meal times. Just me and bambino this sunday and I have venison steaks coming in the shop (YUM) so I can plan it to have the same timings as normal days.

Just had a jacket potato with hea of cheese and beans and it was so nice and warming :) mmm. No superfree but I did have a pear while I was preparing the veg for tea tonight AND I have been drinking 1pt of fluids before each meal (a trick of part of the fast forward plan, where as i'm not ready to do fast forward yet it is a good idea to adopt). It worked. I had prepared 2 potatoes for myself and one for Nate, but I had just one potato, one for nate and now a spare one for a frantic meal! I drink a lot of fluids anyway, but I have never done the drinking before a meal.

Might start wrapping presents in a bit.... or just stay snuggled up!

1/2 a pound is still good and it might mean you're in for a good one next week!

The pictures are just gorgeous, bless him in his outfit! <3

Cutest little lad ever! :) I'm also have baked potato with beans and cheese, nom nom!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay, jacket potato crew :p

I bundled Nate up after he had his lunch and off we marched for a wee walk to the school and back. Coinciding with the school run! Which was ok because I know some of the mums. One of the neighbours said she was sorting out her son's clothes and thought about giving some to me but Nate is now about the same size as her son. haha. My giant boy. Got asked 4 times if we are going to the churchy toddler group xmas party, but we're not, we're off to Bridport. I think Nate will thank me. He's going to the heathen toddler group on tuesday though.

It felt nice going for just a wee walk, I've been hibernating a bit because it is so cold and it is such a faff to get the timing right that for short trips, it ends up feeling not worth it. We'll have lots of walking around in Bridport tomorrow, and probably quite a bit on Saturday if we make it to the Lyme Regis Christmas thing, so long as I am not tempted to have hot chocolate when i'm out i will be fine! or mince pies, or chocolates, or mulled wine... or hot toddies. Darn festivities.

Just showed my mum the second photo of Nate because she's feeling miserable and it really made her smile! Her reaction was "What a gorgeous little elf! I just want to smoosh him!" Spreading the Christmas cheer!

Back