How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Great news about the keys Fran Im so excited for you hun. It will be stressful moving but so worthwhile yayyyyy

Lost track of time at the park. Home and starving dinner is nearly ready! Nate didn't want his lunch so I packed it and took it with us. He then had a little picnic at the park :)

He did, there is a picnic table there and it was just his lunch he didn't want at home. Haha.

Food.
B: full English sw style. Nate ate my egg and beans though, so Bacon, sausage (1), onions, tomato, mushrooms
S: banana, hifi light (3) and pear. Super sweet cravings.
L: an egg and half an Apple (so random)
D: chicken risotto with onion, leek, garlic, asparagus, courgette, celery and mushrooms for superfree.

Also used half a syn on milk for tea. So 4.5 for the day so far with my hea and heb left.

Tomorrow:
B: fruit and yogurt
L: leftover risotto without chicken
D: I'm thinking maybe the macaroni and cheese but with cheddar. I've not had it before, hope I like it.

Been doing more packing, walking and playing at the park today. I'm pooped again. Need to move my arse into the kitchen to clean etc..... 5 more minutes...

aye. Scarlet I'm a bit scared of going nuts in case I can't get back on track. which is daft as I had xmas week and my birthday eating as much as I could fit in. I also don't want to start a habit of going off plan one week of every month. I also don't want moving to be an excuse to gain weight. I'm just a bit stubborn really. I do have visions of me scoffing a big "share" bag of crisps though. you know the 100 syn packs? mmm...

Adelle, I usually do wind myself up, which is why being so relaxed about it is so strange. I'll probably need calming down on Tuesday night. Haha.

I know texty, but it has been a lot of food. I wouldn't ever not eat. It's why I love SW.

You will do just fine hun and if you do have a gain or STS , like Scarlet said you have had a rotten week re your TOTM probs. You have had a lot on too re packing etc and trying to keep a little one entertained its not easy juggling lots of things at once.

Hi hun, well we did a few chores this morning, washing into the dryer now the sun is out (we have solar panels) unload and reload dish washer, take out bins. Nate drew me some lovely pictures, of which he was most proud :) then he found my miss slinky sash and started putting it on and posing. So funny and cute. Fed the dog and all the fishies, sorted and packed toiletries. Some of this stuff was ancient! One thing was at least 8 years old. Lord knows why I still had it. So that's done. Robbed a wok and 2 frying pans, parents have 3 woks and countless frying pans so that's fine. And mum said i could have some before they left. Dragged 3 suitcases of clothes downstairs. Now I'm sorting through bed linens and blankets etc so I just have 2 sets, so one can be on and the other be washed and the rest packed up. Just going to do as much packing and sorting as I can when Nate goes down for his nap as I think he will want another trip to the park. The fog has cleared and the sun is out so it is ok. Oh and I've watered the plants and chucked out dad's egg box collection away.

So not much, just lots of little things. I want to make a couple of calls but it is bank holiday so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I think I will plan next week's meals tonight and get an order to come on Wednesday ready for a new week.

Yeah, just a series of little jobs really. I need to re-pack Nate's old clothes until I can move them on. Short term they can stay here, which is handy. My wardrobe for the next 2 weeks is very pared down. I think tomorrow's packing will be shoes, Nate's toys that are in my room and everything on the top of the dresser. It is a pain because every little job takes at least 4 times as long with Nate getting under foot. And i have to spend the afternoon out so he doesn't get cabin fever seeing it is lovely outside. It SHOULD be grey and raining tomorrow. Fingers crossed i can get a bunch more stuff done. And hopefully he won't wake up at 5:30am and spend the next 2.5 hours asleep but happily kicking me in the head.

B: fruit and yogurt. Cup of tea 0.5
L: cheese and red onion roll hea and heb, salad, walkers crisps 6.5 syns
Jelly 0.5 syns
Apple
D: pear whilst cooking. Mac n cheese from the sw magazine. Hea2

It has been a green day today so I have another heb to use (hello chewy delight!)
7.5 syns used today 45 for the week I think, with 1 day left. Might bust out some chocolate tonight, might have some tomorrow night. Maybe both, maybe none. I think my brain has died. I think I want another jelly and yogurt and sliced banana to be honest. Probably more calamity than the chocolate. Haha. Typical!

Back